• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

image.png

I haven't found any way to get there yet...

Hate to break it to you but those areas that you've posted we have already explored. You take that route when going down to find El in the Arceus ruin through the grand gates that is just another way down to the ruins behind that big black gate bypassing the first one to get into the deeper parts of the ruins

From what I get you're at the spot where you fight Aster and Eclipse beneath the Grand Stairway with Victoria. And if I'm not wrong, you can only get out of there with an escape rope or some move like teleport to bring you back to the Poke Center

EDIT: But if you are at the spot where the Meteor people were like going all 'We Got Victoria And We Are Going To Use Her As Bait To Lure You Into The Lower Parts' place, just head up the ladder

Edited by Guigui

When the IV checking guy says your pokemon is 'relatively superior' does it mean the IV total is between 151 & 186 or like ... How does that work O-o?

I'm pretty sure it's:

Decent = Should you even bother? :P

Above average = 91-120

Relatively superior = 121-150

Outstanding = 151+

Hate to break it to you but those areas that you've posted we have already explored. You take that route when going down to find El in the Arceus ruin through the grand gates that is just another way down to the ruins behind that big black gate bypassing the first one to get into the deeper parts of the ruins

Okay thanks, i just haven't played ep.10 yet

Can someone message me a list of all the pokemon that you can get like for example The Magby from under the bridge and it joins your party. Like that, I want a Riolu and a Gardevoir, please tell me where you can get those pokemon. I perfer if you messaged me.

Can someone message me a list of all the pokemon that you can get like for example The Magby from under the bridge and it joins your party. Like that, I want a Riolu and a Gardevoir, please tell me where you can get those pokemon. I perfer if you messaged me.

Look at this thread, there's every pokemon available in there afaik.

I have a question myself : how do I trigger the thing with the heracross and pinsir to cut webs ? A guy from the lab says they battle for honey, I have a combee and honey but I don't know how to use them to cut webs. Does it unlock anything by the way ?

Look at this thread, there's every pokemon available in there afaik.

I have a question myself : how do I trigger the thing with the heracross and pinsir to cut webs ? A guy from the lab says they battle for honey, I have a combee and honey but I don't know how to use them to cut webs. Does it unlock anything by the way ?

You need to look for those trees that you can put the Honey on. After an hour or so (of playing btw), a Pinsir and Heracross will appear. Heracross cuts the webs down to unlock new passages on Route 1 and the forest and Pinsir will destroy the logs for the same purpose. I heard we can also get either a Heracross or Pinsir, but I haven't gotten around to that yet.