Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Nope they are available in the department store's fourth floor in mid tier items section.

25jjl90.jpg

Why didn't I think of that? I went through all of the available floors in the game before (got all of the stickers)... *facepalm*

Anyways, thanks!

Btw, I assume Hyper Potions aren't available for purchase yet?

Alright, I didn't wanna share this unless I confirmed it was possible, but I read that Lunatones have a possibility of holding both a Moon Stone and Comet Shard (1%: 5% with CompoundEyes) in both B/W and B/W 2. Comet Shard are worth 60,000 a pop when sold to a maniac, and I know it said Lunatones are available in the Tanzan Cave Depths at night, but I haven't seen any to even try out my theory, so I'm asking a couple things.

1. Are they readily available down there at night or was that wrong?

2. If they are, what part oft he cave are they? The tunnels dug out by the steelix? Or further down closer to where you get Seviper?

3. Does it even matter since this item was introduced in Gen 5 only, and this game is built on an Emerald engine?

1. Are they readily available down there at night or was that wrong?

2. If they are, what part oft he cave are they? The tunnels dug out by the steelix? Or further down closer to where you get Seviper?

3. Does it even matter since this item was introduced in Gen 5 only, and this game is built on an Emerald engine?

What Kev said. Lunatone is, in fact, not in Tanzan Cave. Rather it's a one-time event under the Grand Stairway.

Plus, the event randomly assigns one of three (i think) possibilities to a save game:

1.) You can catch Lunatone but not Solrock

2.) You can catch Solrock but not Lunatone

3.) You can catch both Solrock and Lunatone

So there's a chance you can't catch Lunatone at all.

For now, the best method for making money is still the Pickup Army. It takes a while to assemble one, but after that, money should come in relatively easily.

What Kev said. Lunatone is, in fact, not in Tanzan Cave. Rather it's a one-time event under the Grand Stairway.

Plus, the event randomly assigns one of three (i think) possibilities to a save game:

1.) You can catch Lunatone but not Solrock

2.) You can catch Solrock but not Lunatone

3.) You can catch both Solrock and Lunatone

So there's a chance you can't catch Lunatone at all.

For now, the best method for making money is still the Pickup Army. It takes a while to assemble one, but after that, money should come in relatively easily.

Well that's disappointing. It seems I got the catch Solrock but not Lunatone option. I couldn't find Lunatone under the Grand Stairway at all so i went to the obtainable pokemon list and saw Luna supposedly is in the Tanzan depths as well, but no look after 1hr of searching. I have a pickup army already. Still looking for the Lucky Egg, but other than that i'm pretty much set. I have 4 rare candies right now, and I don't even think I'm going to use them on pokemon since they sell for 10,000, they can be a real money earner.

If you are not in hurry for earning money I would think of using rarecandies to level up the pick-up army for getting better items (and better chance to acquire rare candies as well). I am running 59 Meowth (my lead Pay Dayer), 81 Munchlax, 71 Meowth and 91 Linoone when I am doing this kind of shenanigans, usually when I am training some lower lvl poké or when I am waiting an egg to hatch.

Tables are to be found from here and this game uses Black&White tables.

Edited by Chrattac

If you are not in hurry for earning money I would think of using rarecandies to level up the pick-up army for getting better items (and better chance to acquire rare candies as well). I am running 59 Meowth (my lead Pay Dayer), 81 Munchlax, 71 Meowth and 91 Linoone when I am doing this kind of shenanigans, usually when I am training some lower lvl poké or when I am waiting an egg to hatch.

Tables are to be found from here and this game uses Black&White tables.

I'm well aware of the tables, but I just level them up. I don't waste my rare candies just to level the pickup team past 80. there is no special item beyond lv 40 that I need to go that high for imo. For leftovers I can farm them off Munchlax(already have 4). Elixer and PP ups aren't a big enough deal for me to go that high either, and the chance of a Rare candy pickup remains 10% right up to lv 100 from 41. So my goal is just to have a bunch of lv 41 meowths, which will all have pay day and that's that.

^ Trust me if you've been doing it for a while, running out of rare candies is the last thing you worry about. I have close to 1000 rare candies at the moment, though no-one would be insane enough to sit here for that long (except me).

The upside to Lv 71-91 pickup members is the fact that you will be getting a lot of Revives, Ultra Balls and Hyper Potions, which you can't really get anywhere else in Reborn

Edited by Khayoz

Well, leave it to people to find ways to make money. For instance, I farmed a couple gold nuggets of some grimers and black sludge of some trubbishes today in the wasteland. There is money everywhere and cool items too. Wide lens can be found on Yanma/Yanmegas. Quick Claws on sandshrews/Sandslashes. Lots of useful items all around

Edited by SarutobiAsuma