Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Hey guys, I'm having a hard time starting the shiftry-event in rhodochrine jungle (did I spell that right?). Whatever the wheater, the gang just doesn't appear... and I really want to catch a nuzleaf

That's strange. The Shiftry event should appear when it is windy weather; I found them when it was windy during the daytime. Maybe you were searching in a wrong place?

The Shiftry and Nuzleaf can be found after you pass through a cave in the Beryl Cemetery (you need Rock Smash to get to that cave). That cave is on the ledge above you when you are going to the cemetery.

Alright, I'm finally starting to pool my favorite pokemon and make them the best that I can.

What I need now though is a Stick for my Farfetch'd. It doesn't seem like the wild ones ever hold it though as I've caught nearly 2 dozen. Do they still have a chance of carrying it or is the Stick not programmed into the game?

Alright, I'm finally starting to pool my favorite pokemon and make them the best that I can.

What I need now though is a Stick for my Farfetch'd. It doesn't seem like the wild ones ever hold it though as I've caught nearly 2 dozen. Do they still have a chance of carrying it or is the Stick not programmed into the game?

try leading with a compoundeyes user like venonat or butterfree the ability raises the chance of hold items on wild pokemon, it'll change 5% to a managble 20% and the user can be fainted.

try leading with a compoundeyes user like venonat or butterfree the ability raises the chance of hold items on wild pokemon, it'll change 5% to a managble 20% and the user can be fainted.

OMG! Thanks you so much!!!

Trying to catch a bunch of Farfetch'd is a pain! Unless you can get them down to literally 1HP, it takes 3 Great Balls or 2 Ultra Balls >_>

Anyway, caught a Venonat and got a Farfetch'd with a stick on the first try. Thanks a bunch! Now I can stop resetting. Don't suppose there's an easier means of finding a Farfetch'd with its hidden ability, Defiant?

Trying to catch a bunch of Farfetch'd is a pain! Unless you can get them down to literally 1HP, it takes 3 Great Balls or 2 Ultra Balls >_>

Anyway, caught a Venonat and got a Farfetch'd with a stick on the first try. Thanks a bunch! Now I can stop resetting. Don't suppose there's an easier means of finding a Farfetch'd with its hidden ability, Defiant?

You could have used covet. It saves you the pain of catching them.

Alright gaiz I need your zen-like knowledge to my aid.

I am about to go into the Wastelands but I decided to do some training to my Pineco and I can evolve it and all that fun jazz.

Where can I find a heart scale?

Am I near a heart scale at this point in the episode?

I guess when the third ability mess gets solved try leading with a trace pokemon to see the ability before catching it, can't really help besides that :mellow:

Alright gaiz I need your zen-like knowledge to my aid.

I am about to go into the Wastelands but I decided to do some training to my Pineco and I can evolve it and all that fun jazz.

Where can I find a heart scale?

Am I near a heart scale at this point in the episode?

Technically yes, there are a ton of minable rocks in the hidden grotto keep soft resetting till you get one. There is also one in the Obsidia park if you haven't grabbed that one yet ^_^

im looking for the gastly in the waste land(i dont have the badge) I know where it is how to find it and that its taking over Kikis sprit with hi level medacham but i cant find the tomb stone a talked to the one at the cave but i cant find the boulder you need to smash it and also where is Mr bigglsworth?I have no idea for this one :P i just want to give him/her a hug.

I just didnt want to double post so all in this one post

im looking for the gastly in the waste land(i dont have the badge) I know where it is how to find it and that its taking over Kikis sprit with hi level medacham but i cant find the tomb stone a talked to the one at the cave but i cant find the boulder you need to smash it and also where is Mr bigglsworth?I have no idea for this one :P i just want to give him/her a hug.

I just didnt want to double post so all in this one post

You need the badge to get gastly, there is a jumpable edge on the first hill you encounter jump that to get to the cave. As for Mr. Biggles there are pillars all over the wasteland turn the same colar you needed to open corey's gym GL ^_^

I also need some tips but I don't want to double post so'll I'll post it here. I recently started a new save file and just beat Florina, I was planning on adding petil and slakoth to my team but I can't find them are they rare? Also if I can't find petil I want to grab a tangela but I have never seen one before I know there in the jungle but I have never seen one there.