Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Anybody curious about tepig? If so, i was changing weather and times of day but didn't find it until I pushed a boulder into a black hole by the top of the pyrous mountain where you see Team Meteor Admin. I then went down a level lower and found it pushing against the boulder I dropped lol. It will run away and you will have to chase but at least the event is started. Hope this helps other people get the tepig. If not, maybe it wasn't the boulder all along and maybe the tepig unlocked on its own. :D

Edited by pbood2

Anyone know where i can catch Aron? I can see where he is on the pokedex but i have not seen him yet in the underground railnet which is what the map is making it look like. Are there only certain sections of the place where you can see him, and is weather or the time of day a factor?

Anyone know where i can catch Aron? I can see where he is on the pokedex but i have not seen him yet in the underground railnet which is what the map is making it look like. Are there only certain sections of the place where you can see him, and is weather or the time of day a factor?

Aron is in the Railnet map with the train tracks. You have to adjust the tracks so that the gate on the left opens.

But, I think Aron is bugged right now and trying to headbutt the pole at the bottom of the room will crash the game (even with the new reupload). Best to wait for a fix.

Hello. I was curious how people started the train with old man journal quest because I can't find the train probably because its in spinel town I think but I can't find a journal in the train if it's there. :( Can someone please help me find the quest? Greatly appreciate it. :D

People earlier in the thread said to go south of the forest and the train is there but I don't see one. Only a fountain is in the south portion of the forest. :(

I want to finish this quest so I can have access to eevee soon. :D Thanks again.

Edited by pbood2

Hello. I was curious how people started the train with old man journal quest because I can't find the train probably because its in spinel town I think but I can't find a journal in the train if it's there. :( Can someone please help me find the quest? Greatly appreciate it. :D

People earlier in the thread said to go south of the forest and the train is there but I don't see one. Only a fountain is in the south portion of the forest. :(

I want to finish this quest so I can have access to eevee soon. :D Thanks again.

go left a few tiles from the fountain then go down. the tree only disappears when you're right up close to it, i think

Thanks everyone. I found the train finally and the journal and did the times he mentioned in it but no trees are disappearing to show me a cave. :( Where is the tree that leads to the cave? Is it the one that is blocking mountain terrain beside spinel town or is it in the southern part of the forest? Hope you can help me again. It would be greatly appreciated.

I also tried 2:47 am on wednesday and it didn't work unless I was at the wrong tree. ;D

Edited by pbood2

I am so unlucky. I have no windy wednesdays around 2:50 am for months and i'm into middle of January now. :(

Even months in the past don't have windy wednesdays.

Edited by pbood2

i thought everyone said to do wednesday at 2:47 am and i guess windy day but if it doesn't matter that would be good. OMG just found it. The day doesn't matter and windy is required. YAYAYAYA! Thanks so much Kev. :D I truly and really appreciate it. :D

Hahaha already found eevee. I thought it would be much harder. Just curious if you put an eeveelution with ditto, it should be an egg of eevee right and will the ditto and eeveelution make an egg?

Edited by pbood2

Heart scales!! Please!! I want my fortress to be able to damage things :(

There is a tree in the forest (Where all those tree's dissapears) on the south part and when it's windy and night time it dissapears, one of those rocks down there give a heart scale

There is a tree in the forest (Where all those tree's dissapears) on the south part and when it's windy and night time it dissapears, one of those rocks down there give a heart scale

Or you can just fish for Luvdisc at the Tanzan cove and catch them/use thief or covet and get multiple heart scales...

Has anyone located a water stone without the use of a mining kit?

Do the Magma/Aqua gang event, you should get one pretty easily.