Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Anyone know where one can find a swinub?

You can find swinub in Tanzan mountain right before the Hidden Cove , I've only seen one so they might be rare I'm not sure.

Can anyone tell me how to for sure find starly?

I caught starly on a windy morning/day to check if its windy go south obsidia near the slums you should see floating hoppips.

Edited by Joyrich

go to the left and slide down, then go up the ladder and down the same ladder, see where you end up

That's confusing :/, I didn't understand much. What do you mean by up the ladder?

EDIT: Nevermind, I was mixing up things because of my bad english. So, now what?

Oh ok, I see now, thanks a lot!

Edited by Ladios

Search Eevee in the search bar and you'll come up with a wealth of information.

Any solid information about Teddiursa? I've searched high and low in Peridot in all weathers and times of day and can't seem to find the cuddly little guy. And where can I catch a Sandile? Krookodile is one of my favorites.

johnnybr, i dont know anybody who actually caught the teddiursa, i think it might actually be bugged.

This makes me sad! I was watching shofu's playthrough and he saw it once, then completely ran past him the second time, not seeing him lolol.

Sandile? Anyone?