Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

You're not actually supposed to be diving there anyway, since it's outside of the area of the game you should be able to access at this point. Remember that we're still locked out of Reborn City, and all areas before Agate Circus, for the sake of the story.

I actually forgot that.. sorry.

Im kind hoping to add Porygon-Z to my team. Is dubious dick disc in the game yet? If so, any hints on where to find it.

Yeah it is. You find one dubious disc on either the mountain or the place where Terra goes. Don't really remember exactly the place.

Found Skrelp! It turns out you need to register the Rod to use it in the poisonous water, trying straight from the bag won't let you fish.

That's not a good thing.... I think that might be worth reporting.

I can confirm this. Additionally, it does not making the fishing animation with the sprite.

What poisonous water? @brave wind

Poisonous water like in Apophyll Beach and Azurine island... the brown and dirty colored water is poisonous water.. I just caught a Skrelp with Good Rod on Azurine Island.

EDIT// The Island's name was Azurine.

Edited by Nan