Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Lucario at the top of the building, then go to the house near the sign to talk to the man inside about lucario

Then go to the right of the city, there is a path that is close to the entrance but leads upwards. You will find lucario at the end with an egg

Return to the house to talk to the man

Go left up the mountain until the cave. Before the cave, there is a path to the left side that was blocked before. it leads downwards to a cave.

You will find riolu (egg) there.

The forms aren't implemented yet. It will should be implemented in the future.

Rotom forms are implemented, they are at amemite city. There is a house with a generator thing and a computer. Talk to the computer and it will say sth like pokemonspecies=rotom. If u have a rotom, bring it there to change its form.

Edited by brianwee2013

Someone explain to me just what in the name of hell the Glitch field does? Particularly the first 2 bullet points, I don't understand jack all what those 2 points mean.

And one (two) more question: EP 14 ends after battling Terra yes? Where may I see a preview for EP 15?

It means they're along the line of Gen 1 Mechanics

The Physical Special split wasn't always like this. They used to be based on simply what type the move was.

The type of the move determined physical/specialness.

Normal: Physical

Fire: Special

Water: Special

Ice: Special

Grass: Special

Poison: Physical

Rock: Physical

Ground: Physical

Psychic: Special

Fighting: Physical

Electric: Special

Bug: Physical

Dark: Special

Ghost: Physical

Steel: Physical

Dragon: Special

Flying: Physical

The second one is all a Gen 1 thing. There used to only be a 'Special' stat, which was then split up into Special Attack and Special Defense, because of this, pokemon like Alakazam with a high Special Stat were very overpowered in Gen 1 since their defense to those half types which were categorized as Special did hardly any damage compared to nowadays.

Hello, may I ask where can I catch some Skrelp? and if anyone knows the location of the new Riolu event?

Pokedex says Skrelp is actually available in the Apophyll area, Azurine Island, Coral Ward, and even Peridot Ward, surprisingly enough. Basically in the toxic areas, though I haven't returned to try finding one myself. I wonder when's the earliest you can obtain Skrelp now. I would assume you need a Good Rod for it.

Has anyone actually found Lapras yet? I'm starting to think the event isn't anywhere near the Episode 12/13/14 areas, and the event may actually be in an earlier area...

I will get to work on the Skrelp thing tomorrow. As for Lapras, it might be one of those event dive spots outside of Ametrine (or it could be available Friday). I have an idea where it might be at if it's in Ametrine. The issue is that there are a few Pokemon obtainable by glitches or oversight.

Here's my question: does anyone know where the deep sea items are or if a dragon scale is available outside of a Horsea?

Dragon scale is in the department store 10th floor.

As episode 13 and 14 use the same sticker coding, you can revert to 13 to step pass the guy blocking your way. then go back to 14 to reap whats in the store.

it has revives and full restores, as well as magmariser, electerizer as well as dragon scales, protectors and repear cloths

To get back just revert to 13 walk into the lift and save then go back to episode 14 to use the lift or carry on in episode 13 for whatever reasons you have

Ι take a ride around the City before I go back to Ametrine Mountain and City when I updated to E14 and without that Key the door was simple locked without anyone outside

Note that the weather was rainy and lot of NPC during the Rain are off (probably in their home)

Edited by Qaaz

Okay, so let me clear up all confusion regarding the house key. The house key is indeed meant to unlock the move relearner's house in the Onyx Ward, and before you obtain it she is locked out. However, once you pick it up you don't need to give it to her in order to get inside, she's already there waiting for you. This leaves the mini quest with a rather unsatisfactory (and perhaps unintended) end.

If everyone thinks that way no one will ever find it. Go search for mutual benefit!

To be honest I'll still try to search it.. but someone can find it first though.. but I hope that it's not in Celestinine Mountain B2F (the place where you can evolve Eevee to Glaceon) because my game crashes if I try to dive there.....

To be honest I'll still try to search it.. but someone can find it first though.. but I hope that it's not in Celestinine Mountain B2F (the place where you can evolve Eevee to Glaceon) because my game crashes if I try to dive there.....

Nothing is in that dive spot, except a TM, thats not available yet.

You're not actually supposed to be diving there anyway, since it's outside of the area of the game you should be able to access at this point. Remember that we're still locked out of Reborn City, and all areas before Agate Circus, for the sake of the story.