Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Don't wanna be greedy but may I ask about the "Soul Candle" I've been hearing so much about?

Also, I believe heart scales are still obtainable by mining if i'm right [i haven't picked up my gear yet]

if i remember correctly the soul candle is used to catch phantump in the graveyard near corys gym

Hey guys, I noticed that the Salesman quest changed and now is longer than ever! (The one that gave you a Magikarp prior to Episode 12 I believe)

The end of the quest was a double battle north of Peridot Ward, but now it's crazy! After the double battle they tell you that the Pokemon was stolen from them.

Does anyone actually know how to finish the quest?

if i remember correctly the soul candle is used to catch phantump in the graveyard near corys gym

It was a pumpkaboo when I did it, but that was last episode. You can find phantump on route 4 at night.

I have already caught a Shuppet from the tombstone in the Beryl Cemetery. I was wondering if I can find another one from a tombstone. I have tried, but no Shuppet appears. I am trying to have one of each obtainable Pokemon with out using the daycare if possible. If anyone knows how to catch another Shuppet, please let me know, or if anyone knows that I can only catch only one from the cemetery, please also let me know. Please and thank you.

I have already caught a Shuppet from the tombstone in the Beryl Cemetery. I was wondering if I can find another one from a tombstone. I have tried, but no Shuppet appears. I am trying to have one of each obtainable Pokemon with out using the daycare if possible. If anyone knows how to catch another Shuppet, please let me know, or if anyone knows that I can only catch only one from the cemetery, please also let me know. Please and thank you.

You can only catch one from the cementary and you can't find another one any where else in reborn which is kind of weird considering shuppet isn't a good pokemon.

You can only catch one from the cementary and you can't find another one any where else in reborn which is kind of weird considering shuppet isn't a good pokemon.

Thank you once again Sky. ^_^

You're like a walking Reborn encyclopedia.

where/how/when can you revive fossils, also ive seen a zangoose 2 time but he always flees when i talk to him.

As soon as you get to Spinel town. And the Zangoose keeps fleeing, you just have to keep following it and it'll fight instead of running eventually. It's level 40 when fought, just so you know.