Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Was gonna ask the same thing about move deleter too, but since I'm not done with EP 13 on another file I can't go back to Reborn City.

Is there a Move Deleter in the Agate Circus area or beyond?

EDIT: About the event that replaced Magikarp: I got to the point where I gave 2 blue shards to the vendor in 7th street, however where can I find that piece-o-shit Carin-Rouge (name sounds familiar) if at all in EP 13?

Edited by The FiRE of AcE

Was gonna ask the same thing about move deleter too, but since I'm not done with EP 13 on another file I can't go back to Reborn City.

Is there a Move Deleter in the Agate Circus area or beyond?

Nope.

Which makes me wonder... since we have a move relearner in Agate...

Aaaaaame? ;)

As for the Magikarp thing, it's an ongoing event. You won't be able to finish it now.

Where is the guy who wanted to trade a pokemon for a Delibird?

As soon as you cross the bridge from Opal Ward to North Obsidia Ward, south of the stairs leading left to Lapis are 3 houses (one of which has the Move Deleter). He should be in one of them iirc.

For the Magikarp/Ducklett Quest, I defeated the duo in Peridot Ward (the northern most house) and then, defeated the kid in the Slums. Is that all I can do so far? I seem to have forgotten where the kid hinted me for the next location

For the Magikarp/Ducklett Quest, I defeated the duo in Peridot Ward (the northern most house) and then, defeated the kid in the Slums. Is that all I can do so far? I seem to have forgotten where the kid hinted me for the next location

7th Street

I assume you're talking about one of the puzzles with the cross shaped bit of ice and a boulder in the middle?

You're not supposed to get past them at this point in time.

Not all of them. There might be one or two that you can...

and f*k, i still have to test those rocks. *facepalm*

Pretty sure you can't get to her just yet, since there are Strength puzzles on ice boulders blocking the way to her. Same with Corey's Skuntank, or so I've heard.

Actually, I have seen neither, personally... maybe I need to go look again. Maybe I'm going blind. Maybe it's Maybelline

any1 know where i can find a balloon? only place i thought of was at the circus from a vendor but cant cant find anything there

Circus (Where Luxio is) and 7th Street or Dept Store

Edited by Qaaz

thanks. Another question: how many percent does compound eyes boost a Luvdisc's chance of holding a heart scale?

"Since Generation V, if a Pokémon with the Ability leads the party, even if it has fainted, the chance of finding a Pokémon in the wild holding an item increases from 50%/5%/1% to 60%/20%/5%. This makes rare items easier to find." - Bulbapedia

As soon as you cross the bridge from Opal Ward to North Obsidia Ward, south of the stairs leading left to Lapis are 3 houses (one of which has the Move Deleter). He should be in one of them iirc.

I thought so too, but their is a man who is willing to trade for a Sunkern. Did Ame change the trade?

Pretty sure you can't get to her just yet, since there are Strength puzzles on ice boulders blocking the way to her. Same with Corey's Skuntank, or so I've heard.

Actually, I have seen neither, personally... maybe I need to go look again. Maybe I'm going blind. Maybe it's Maybelline

Ah okay then. I'm really curious though, on what happens once you use the Silver Card (forgot which Pokemon gives you this). How did some people find about this??

I guess that will have to wait until the next episode or so :(