Hello there everyone! =D

T-Raz

I'm T-Raz, but I also go by Zart......& several other names to. lol. I'm a big Pokemon fan.=) I'm normally really timid so I'm pretty nervous writing this post, but I want to introduce myself to the site since I've been playing Reborn for a good while.=) I can be pretty down to Earth & friendly.=) It takes effort to get me angry.=P

A friend of mine introduced me to the Pokemon Reborn game, gotta say, I'm having a lot of fun, its also my first fan-made game I've ever played. I also didn't relize the story of the game was pretty dark so I was shocked. Just need to challenge the 2nd Gym. I loved the game so much that I shared it with my other friends to & they love it as well. I also chose Totodile for my starter, mostly because Feraligatr is one of my favorite Water-Types, & I love Aligaters to.=P So far my team is Oddish, Pidove, Crocanaw, Trubbish, & Kirlia. Its difficult, but so far the only battle that really gave me trouble are the Meteor Grunts that used Magby & Elekid in a Double Battle.=X I just personally thought they were harder than Julia.

Competitively, I didn't start till Gen.5, but I got interested after I read this: http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=86461 A good friend of mine set up a competitive team based on Red's team in HeartGold/SoulSilver. Its still hard for me to come up with other teams by myself. ;-;

First Pokemon game was Blue.

Favorite Pokemon game is Emerald.

Favorite Types are Grass, Psychic, Electric, Water, & Fighting.

Favorite Pokemon are Lilligant, Gardevoir, Bellossom, Xatu, & Kingdra.

My favorite region is Hoenn (I love Gen.3.)

In X & Y I hope Ice-Type Pokemon get more of a buff in Hail than just 100% Accuracy Blizzard.=/ At least thats all I know Hail does.

After playing the game for awhile, I figured I'd join the site, I do like meeting new people & I hope I can make good friends here, as well as supporting the site.=)

All in all, I thank the people that took their time & hard work to make Pokemon Reborn alot of fun & a success.=) I'm glad to be here.~

Welcome to the forums! Just watch out for everyone's discarded sanities over by the door and you should be fine. As for me, I've never played competitively as I don't have a DS. But I do agree that Gen 3 is the best, and Xatu is pretty damn awesome. But I still say Metagross is king.

...This site needs a First Pwnst! emote like the mspa forums do.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.=)

@NeoDarkLight: I play on Pokemon Online for competitive needs.....though I'm in need of an update if I want to play. lol.XD

@Amethyst: Can't wait for the 9th installment/episode.=P

@Parcel: Same here, I was really wanting either a Ruby/Saphire remake or a Stadium game for Wii that wasn't like Battle Revolution.=/ Maybe we'll get a Gen.3 remake for 3DS with Gen.6 mechanics. & likewise.=)