Pokemon Reborn VIII: Of Fathers Forgotten

• Administrators

Is up and available from the download page on the main site graciously linked for your convenience right here!

Note I did something new with the downloads this time- If you're updating from a full Episode 7 copy (or Episode 8 beta) you can use the 50 MB download instead of that hulking 250 MB one and just merge it with your existing game folder.

As far as what else... Well, in lieu of actually coming up with content for a news post, I'll just copy the patch notes from the episode's readme:

* The Name Rater has been changed- you can now rename traded Pokemon.
* Mudkip, Tepig and Bulbasaur events should be fixed.
* The city music is currently in the process of being re-done (2/8)...
* The Drifloon event has been fixed! If you were robbed of your chance to get a Drifloon, and you're highly invested in getting one, contact Amethyst and we'll see what we can do.
* Nosepass and Magneton now evolve by being levelled up inside the Abandoned Power Plant
* The Ice Rock for Glaceon does not yet exist. Moss Rock exists somewhere within Chrysolia Forest.
* Roaming Pokemon have been removed from the wild, and made into normal event Pokemon that will play sort-of Hide-and-Seek games with you (Such as Lillipup formerly)
* The weather patterns have been reworked to be more stable- Weather now properly calculates the day of the week leading to more reliable reports; It will no longer be sunny at night. Sun now works again.
* Partner Trainers now use more than one Pokemon. >>:
* A Move Deleter has been added to the North Obsidia Ward
* The endless rain after the Orphanage event should be fixed. If it's been storming in your game for ages, this might be why. Reset it by travelling anywhere on Amy's boat.

Enjoy!

• Upvote 3

Reading this is somewhat bittersweet for me at the moment, knowing that I won't be able to download it until Friday....... Damn you Muay Thai -.- separating me from Pokemon. Does this mean eevee is now available ?!?!?!?!?

Eeeeeee thank you Ame, this is the best sort of present when I'm sick! :D

Oh my god you too? I almost missed going to Six Flags today, but I brought tons of medicine and went man-mode.

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

Download is patched to fix the freeze at Charlotte/Shelly, which I had overlooked before. My bad entirely and I am sorry.

Downloading the update-only one if patching previous downloads is fine

• 4 weeks later...

First of all thank u amethyst for making this its awesome second beacuse I don't know where else to post this well I was battleing your posion rival the third time aginst his nidoking I used my ivysaure and had it holding the big root I used leech seed on it and when it healed me the game would get stuck with HP meter between 72 and 73 the game would still work but u could not continu

First of all thank u amethyst for making this its awesome second beacuse I don't know where else to post this well I was battleing your posion rival the third time aginst his nidoking I used my ivysaure and had it holding the big root I used leech seed on it and when it healed me the game would get stuck with HP meter between 72 and 73 the game would still work but u could not continu

You're not the first to find this problem. For game glitches and problems, check this place out: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showforum=37

For that and other Reborn Game related things, people can go here: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showforum=33