Giveaway 5iv mons

Tamamonomae

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Trufa said:

hey @Tamamonomae you gave me a mareanie a while ago, but I'm finding the savefile anymore, could you trade me another one? Also I would like a Gligar.

See ya

Yes I can give you another it isnt a problem

5 hours ago, fir3princ3ss said:

I would love a vulpix please 🙂

I can provide a vupix for you.

4 hours ago, Tamamonomae said:

Yes I do and i dont need anything

Cool! I'll go on right now. Your name is Amy correct?

Edit: Crap, I just realized you responded 3 hours ago lol. 

Edited by ProjectIceman

18 hours ago, Tamamonomae said:

I have some leftover mons from me breeding for perfect shines, and I dont have much use for them anymore. 

P.S this is my first time posting a topic.

And here are all the mons I have leftover.

20 Mareanie (12 bold nature, egg moves haze and stockpile, 5ivs x in attack) ( 1 with same stats just x iv in speed) and (6 with x iv is Sp. Attack, and 1 shiny with decent ivs)

18 Denio ( Modest nature, egg moves dark pulse and earth power, 5ivs x in attack)

18 Snorunt( Random natures, egg moves rollout, spikes, and switcheroo, 5ivs x in Sp. attack they were made to be for Glalie)

11 Budew 2 Roselia, ( Random natures, egg moves, extrasensory and leaf storm, 5ivs x in attack)

16 Skorupi ( adamant nature, no egg moves, 5ivs x in Sp attack)

6 Honedge ( adamant nature, egg moves destiny bond, 5ivs x in Sp. attack)

24 Gligar ( jolly nature, egg moves night slash and cross poison, 5ivs x in Sp. attack)

And 

30 A-Vulpix (timid nature, egg moves moon blast, extrasensory, and freeze-dry, 5iv x in attack, 1 is shiny but it has 24/x/31/31/31/31 spread.

hope this goes well

Hello I have another question to ask you.

Can you post the times when you'll be on so i figure out when i can trade with you?

19 hours ago, Tamamonomae said:

I have some leftover mons from me breeding for perfect shines, and I dont have much use for them anymore. 

P.S this is my first time posting a topic.

And here are all the mons I have leftover.

20 Mareanie (12 bold nature, egg moves haze and stockpile, 5ivs x in attack) ( 1 with same stats just x iv in speed) and (6 with x iv is Sp. Attack, and 1 shiny with decent ivs)

18 Denio ( Modest nature, egg moves dark pulse and earth power, 5ivs x in attack)

18 Snorunt( Random natures, egg moves rollout, spikes, and switcheroo, 5ivs x in Sp. attack they were made to be for Glalie)

11 Budew 2 Roselia, ( Random natures, egg moves, extrasensory and leaf storm, 5ivs x in attack)

16 Skorupi ( adamant nature, no egg moves, 5ivs x in Sp attack)

6 Honedge ( adamant nature, egg moves destiny bond, 5ivs x in Sp. attack)

24 Gligar ( jolly nature, egg moves night slash and cross poison, 5ivs x in Sp. attack)

And 

30 A-Vulpix (timid nature, egg moves moon blast, extrasensory, and freeze-dry, 5iv x in attack, 1 is shiny but it has 24/x/31/31/31/31 spread.

hope this goes well

Any chance you still have a Denio, Honedge, Gligar and a Mareanie to giveaway? I'd like 1 of each if you've got time!

4 minutes ago, Candy said:

I'd love a mareanie, hopefully our times coincide owo

Im on right now if you can trade

1 hour ago, LemonJones said:

Any chance you still have a Denio, Honedge, Gligar and a Mareanie to giveaway? I'd like 1 of each if you've got time!

Yes I do ill be on for abit right now

1 hour ago, wrk5646 said:

Hello I have another question to ask you.

Can you post the times when you'll be on so i figure out when i can trade with you?

I edited my post to when i have free time today and I have some time rn if you are on

2 hours ago, fir3princ3ss said:

Hello! I'm ready to trade whenever you're available. I don't go into work today so hopefully we can catch each other this time! Thank you for doing this

@Tamamonomae

I am on now if you are

5 hours ago, ProjectIceman said:

Cool! I'll go on right now. Your name is Amy correct?

Edit: Crap, I just realized you responded 3 hours ago lol. 

Im on now if you can get to me

@Arthas7 Yes i have one available for you.

Edited by Tamamonomae