NAME YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE!!!

Gym Leader Bill

They say you can learn a lot about a woman by the contents of her purse.
I feel you can learn even more by what their favorite movie is.
People tend to emmulate the emotions of a good movie.
Example: After watching Fight Club, 85% of the audience wanted to go start a fight
So a favorite movie, a movie your willing and wanting to watch 27 times in a row, and not be bored, your personality will want to be just like it.

SO WHAT IS YOURS?!

Two of my FAVORITE MOVIES of All Time:
The Dark Knight
The Men Who Stare At Goats
:wub: :)

I hate movies, I never have the patience to watch them all the way through. [color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']Well... actually I do... but I've honestly never seen any movie for me to really call my "favourite..."[/color]

[quote name='Gym Leader Bill' post='6588' date='Nov 14 2010, 03:23 AM']How about Repo The Genetic Rock Opera?[/quote]

reminds me of Kajj.....

I liked Sweeny todd it was funny and really enjoyable~

though my favorite movie(s) would have to be super scary ones

Well, I don't think I could point to a specific movie anymore and say that's my all time favorite movie. I used to with Pulp Fiction, and it's probably the closest thing to my favorite movie...but...there's other movies where I have comparable favoritism towards.

Stuff like Children of Men, Chasing Amy, Garden State, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Fall, Grave of the Fireflies, Fargo, Lost in Translation, Broken Flowers, Rushmore, Memento, Eyes Wide Shut...and basically every god damn movie Kubrick ever did...and Miyazaki.

And god only knows how much I love Scott Pilgrim. I also very much enjoyed Inception and The Social Network...I just haven't been able to rewatch them yet to see if I still do enjoy them. Even if I did see Inception a few times in theaters...