Odd Keystone...

chuckles

Found it while mining. I have no idea what it is for but i have one and i have been reloading if i get crappy stuff from mining so i passed up the chance to have 2. Put simply, should i go for more? it seems important but i just dont know right now.

• Administrators

For the general record, I will absolutely not stop anyone from helping each other out- my policy about not giving away locations to things and such is just because as the game creator, I would rather people be talking to each other about it and working together, than just weedle-ing all the answers out from me. c:

So, you're totally 'allowed'

M'kay, thanks Ame for letting me know. :) Well then, the key to getting Spiritomb (and a number of other spooky creatures) lies hidden in the Byxbysion Wastelands. I'm not sure if you're at that point in the game yet. It'll probably be more fun to explore and find it yourself because there're so many things to find in the Wastelands. :)

M'kay, thanks Ame for letting me know. :) Well then, the key to getting Spiritomb (and a number of other spooky creatures) lies hidden in the Byxbysion Wastelands. I'm not sure if you're at that point in the game yet. It'll probably be more fun to explore and find it yourself because there're so many things to find in the Wastelands. :)

oh im actually about to go there. just gotta kick this evil scientist's ass real quick

• 3 months later...

I had two Spiritombs at one point, since the first one had its dream world ability but a bad nature and was female. And the second has a neutral nature, but Spiritomb honestly looks like one of those pokemon that shouldn't have a gender at all, since its basically a physical manifestation of evil human souls and desires.

As to where to fin the demonic lil bugger, you gots to look around in the wasteland and do some digging in the pokemon location/items.

so how do you get spiritomb out the stone

Well Spiritomb is a ghost, and he comes out of a rock... when you use the keystone. I guess I can say that a the odd keystone, is just that. A key, and usually you have to put a key into something. In the main game he is supposed to represent the bits of spirits gained from the people you met in the underground. In reborn, I am not sure, he might just be an amalgamation of spirits you've come across. In any case, I have always thought Spiritomb was weird, even for a ghost pokemon.

• 2 weeks later...