Yep. I did it. i joined the forum :P

chuckles

I've been coming to the server for a very, very, very, very, very long time. Okay so it's only been about 3 years. Longer than ikaru and everybody else i know besides Ame, so i suppose it says something.

Anyhoo, after all this time i never felt like joining the forum. I suppose it could be a more stable and long lasting form of communication. Also if i ever want to talk to a lot of people at once, or pose a question, it should be useful. I don't know what to expect right now though honestly. Hoping it's active. And that there's no Breloombot to monitor how much i say. Because he really loves doing that.

it'd be nice to learn more about the people as well. Especially the newer ones.

This could be fun :)

The Trainer Card? There's a link from the server, or you can click League Registration on the left menu here c:

So i made one and then tried to make another one to change a couple things, and when i submit it, it brings up the old one claiming Success. Tried viewing it in another tab like it said. Tried remaking it 4 times. Tried importing a team from PO twice. Always brings up that first one that i don't want...

If you look down here though it doesnt even show my 6th pokemon now...

Edited by chuckles