Gone for I don't know how long-

Skeleton

For us to be nice to you you need to be nice to us. We have tried but you return our kindness with hostility.

Give us an olive branch once in a while or something. I dunno.

You have been told to take the first step, knowing that we will no longer do it anymore. All you need to do is take it an walk the path in front of you.

But whatever you do while you're gone I hope you enjoy it.

Waiting for your return.

Et ici nous allon,au reviour mon chérre

Edited by Explosms

• Administrators

This is really self-centered, to be honest, and there was absolutely no reason to call out two people like that- especially not Edge for simply doing his job. You've been tempbanned once already for longer than this. Don't make it permanent.

But, when people annoy you or make you feel bad, it is best to distance yourself from them for a while, at least, so do have fun with your break.

• Administrators

Sad to see you go, but maybe a break will be relaxing in some sense.

On an another note, you can't expect others to 'make your day' good. If you do that, you're setting yourself up for disappointment. Make your own day good. It's something only you can do in the first place.

If this is about your birthday, I tried to: (a Explain that you don't need gifts for it to be a good day (b Gift you something on LoL, but you deleted me the last time you got mad, so you're under to two-week minimum period. Everything else I could/would've said has been covered, so uh peace out.