That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It might just be your connection. Usually doesn't take too long to update, maybe 10-15 minutes or so. Less for some people.

Though granted, the DJ Sona and Karthus VU patches were monstrous (the latter thanks to the sound engine update). That can happen sometimes, but 5.7 isn't too bad in terms of stuff - on par with a regular patch with the exception of a new voiceover (Omega Squad Teemo) which can be pretty big sometimes.

TFW your FPS drops so much you have to restart and you end up missing ten minutes of the match but your team dominated and you win within the next three minutes without even getting to do shit but Feast on a Dragon

Tfw you play at 2 fps on URF and hit your laptop.... (top tip don't be like me.... it's still broken after a week) ;~;

I won a (normal) game as Maokai with 7FPS owo

Also, almost forgot, TFW Tacps is a good teacher ^^

• Administrators

The LAN server is located in Miami, that might be why your ping is so much lower.

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? dude I need to transfer right now just to see how low my ping would be; that's not even like 30 minutes from here