It seems it was about time.

Vermillion

"Greetings."

This name is only the name I registered. As soon as I get enough $R, I'll change it to my name.

I am host for a very odd name. My name is Vermillion, and I've creeped around the servers for some time, yet never made a proper introduction.

My interests as far as it goes to games are Strategy games, be it turn based or real time, such as Warcraft III and DIsgaea, Stealth games such as Metal gear, Rhythm games in general, Games that are crazy in their own way, such as Katamari, Catherine, No more Heroes, and MOBAs such as Dota, Dota 2 and League of Legends.

YES, I PLAY BOTH!

As for music, my musical tolerance spans far and wide, so there's nothing I won't listen to. However, that doesn't mean I particularly LIKE everything. There's the music I LIKE, and the music I TOLERATE.

I do enjoy anime and manga, though I haven't been actively watching/reading any. Honorable mention to Saint Seiya, one of my favorites.

I enjoy reading, yes, and am at the moment reading the "A Song of Ice and Fire" series.

Then it comes to my personality. I REALLY can't really say anything about myself, because I never took the time for some self-analysis, nor do I think it would come to any fruition. If you want to find out, I'm available most of the time. Build your own image of me, but I ask that you base it on experience and not on assumptions.

I think this is about everything I can say.. If you have any questions or think anything is missing, just post it below, and I'll be sure to edit it in.

See you.

Edited by DomonKasshu

• Administrators

Dota 2 > LoL

The floodgates have been opened; everyone run to higher ground

No just kidding um welcome I guess even though this isn't the first time we've...talked?

Dota 2 > LoL

lolno.

Hey, Another LoL victim player, Welcome too Reborn & seems I already know you a bit and I believe we've played once before, But I think you used Luka's name, Anyways, It's nice to see you finally did your introduction. Good luck with these people and keeping your sanity. :P

>brazil

mordekaiser es numero 1 huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

no offense

Anyway, welcome to Reborn!

Doors don't exist in this dimension so we throw our sanity into a hole.

Have fun!