Hi there!

RosaHeart

Hi there! Just call me Rosa...not Rosa heart. Why you might ask? Well, I had the dumb idea to give my character this name thinking ( Hey I should give them a last name! )....Derp. Then of course everytime someone said my name in game they said the full name. So...I HAVE played pokemon before, you think I would have known that but for whatever reason my brain decided to shut off on me. XD

Anyways, I jumped in at V10 and boy when they said it was a hard pokemon game they ment it! I even played on normal just to keep it some what casual and the game was like: HA! Nice try! Gah....spent so many hours fighting the same fights over and over and over. -_- Mainly because my go to strat for pokemon games are make a team of a core 6, maybe 1 or 2 as swap ables as needed. Well let me tell you, Reju don't take to kindly to my casual play style. Though, for as much as I hated the pain I suffered I couldn't help but fall in love with the story and characters. To avoid spoilers I won't mention what points but I ended up getting very emotional at some of the major plot points in game.

Now that I'm at the end of v10, I wanted to come here and see just how others have dealt with their playthroughs. How did I get to the end you might ask considering I had such a hard time? Items....looooosts and lots of items. Despite them kneecapping the usualy money you get at the start of the game, the let out near mid to end game is what helped me. That, and I ended up having like, 20-22 swapable pokemon as needed, all kept at current cap.

So what were your guys' strats? Did you horde more pokemon then me? Were you a perfect IV trainer? Or did you item glug like me? Also, what was your main six you used? Mine were:

Samurott, Pangoro, Houndoom, Raichu, Noivern, and Chimecho earlier game and then swap pangoro with Mawile after you know what happened.

Hi Rosa ! 

I know how hard it is to go trough that hell , trust me i spent days on the same fights ( looking at you v10 Erick and your double battles).

As you said I also fell in love with the caracthers , the story , everything and especially the way Npc interact with the MC it s toooo funny.

Its nice to see that you ve enjoyed  the game so far ,  i wish you luck in the next Versions 🤞.

Also my go to team is : Greninja , Decidueye , Electrivire , Gardevoire , Lucario , Flygon.

As for rotation i have Dusclops , Cofagrigus , Noivern , Metagross and Allolan Nine Tailes.

I haven't played V10 right from the beginning, but I've heard some Gym Leader battles have changed since V9. Now that development for V11 has started, I might wait for it to be released before doing another playthrough. I used these mons (everything up to Jynx has been EV-trained) in my latest run: There also are some mons I have trained but haven't used in battle yet.

I prefer to use as few items as possible, especially during battles. 

Psychic.JPG

3 hours ago, AnnDy said:

Hi Rosa ! 

I know how hard it is to go trough that hell , trust me i spent days on the same fights ( looking at you v10 Erick and your double battles).

As you said I also fell in love with the caracthers , the story , everything and especially the way Npc interact with the MC it s toooo funny.

Its nice to see that you ve enjoyed  the game so far ,  i wish you luck in the next Versions 🤞.

Also my go to team is : Greninja , Decidueye , Electrivire , Gardevoire , Lucario , Flygon.

As for rotation i have Dusclops , Cofagrigus , Noivern , Metagross and Allolan Nine Tailes.

Metagross?! Were on earth ( or Avium) do you find Beldom?! I wanted one so bad!

30 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

I haven't played V10 right from the beginning, but I've heard some Gym Leader battles have changed since V9. Now that development for V11 has started, I might wait for it to be released before doing another playthrough. I used these mons (everything up to Jynx has been EV-trained) in my latest run: There also are some mons I have trained but haven't used in battle yet.

I prefer to use as few items as possible, especially during battles. 

Psychic.JPG

And how did you get Alolen raiachu? That was my second choice to met's but I had no clue how to do it and ended up with the regular.

25 minutes ago, RosaHeart said:

And how did you get Alolen raiachu? That was my second choice to met's but I had no clue how to do it and ended up with the regular.

Use an item called Apophyll Pancakes (think you can buy them on Route 3) on Pikachu.

26 minutes ago, RosaHeart said:

Metagross?! Were on earth ( or Avium) do you find Beldom?! I wanted one so bad!

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/26647-pokemon-rejuvenation-shadow-beldum/