Sure, Why not?

Melody

I really don't know a lot of you as well as I'd like to.

On a side note: Bandwagon time? (Even though I always try to hard a lot of the times, I get that lol.)

What do you think of me?

(I'd definitely like things I could work on as well, Not just positive things if any. So, Go all out I guess lol.)

Awmg April <3 Even thought i haven't talked to you much until recently, you seem like a really fantastic person, you're one of the few people on the server that i actually enjoy talking to. You've got a nice sense of humor, you're nice and caring and all around a good heart'ed and confident person. But...since you're also looking for something to work on, umm.. i guess you could probably work on not over-thinking things but you're an awesome person and other then that, i don't see anything else that you should really change.~ Keep on being awesome. :3

You are always happy and outgoing and make me smile. Especially that one time a few weeks ago when you were on reborn drunk, I completely lost my shit that day. Oh and major respect since you teach high school, I hate kids and you must be 10000000000000000X more patient and more nice than I am.

tldr - you are a ray of sunshine in my life.

hi youre a bitch pretty cool person, and although we haven't known eachother long and you have only been in AO for like a week, I can tell you're a nice, genuine person who unfortunately has some shit going on.

i think you put yourself down too much and that can annoy some people, its only natural but you arent as bad as you think you are! bitches love you!

latr gurl!

ps i cant wait to see you drunk on the server like everyone says :c

Edited by Rupe

Truth be told, I'm a little jealous of you. But at the same time, I admire you. You've done so much more than a lot of us have in the same amount of time and I think that's pretty amazing. You're genuine, friendly, smart and passionate about what you do. I don't think I've seen anyone with that last trait in a very long time and the person I'm talking about is a total gearhead lol, so to see it in you with your music is...refreshing? I guess. I like that you're eager to help those who need it but not too proud to ask for help when you need it and the fact that you tell it like it is is more than commendable. And I guess... Not sure how to word this but... You know who you are and don't think yourself better than anyone else. If that makes any sense

Not to say you don't have your bad aspects << That thing you do where you mess with my head comes to mind. That and sometimes you have a lot less faith in yourself than you should but you are trying to move past that and that's more than most people can say. That and some of your jokes get REALLY mean D: But, eh, it's all part of what makes you who you are and that's pretty great. You have a good heart, Lexii.

(13:11:56) User: Hey, Tony.

(13:12:05) User: Where is my 'What do you think about me?"
(13:12:07) User: :c

^ Proof I was forced into doing this :c ^

I actually haven't talked to you much but when I do, you seem like a friendly and all around chill person to talk to when you aren't calling me a wog, you bish.

I hate to admit it but some of your "jokes" make me laugh a lot more than I should. Other than that your name is unique which is very cool c:

I hear you can be a bit 2legit2quit to people at times which can be a good or bad thing. I personally think that's more a good thing (honesty is key etc...), I just hope i'm not one of the people on your bad side xD

I would say more but I really don't know you that well, we need to change that :c

I think you're pretty awesome. You're fun to talk to and have around on the server, and you have your shit pretty squared away. Even when you were having a bad week, I could tell you had in it hand, which is why all I had to say was yeah, he was trying to pull a dick move on you.

Also, I think you coined the phrase "maelstream" so that gets some awesome points too, lol.

It's nice to see someone as sociable as you on the server. Some of the others around here I have to use a cattle prod to get some sort of response.

I'm not going to let your puns beat mine. Never. You're my arch-nemesis.

Meh, no, not really. You're one of the very friendly kind on Reborn, and I can respect you for acting in a normal behaviour on Reborn even when life pours some shit on you. I honestly haven't talked to you that much, and I feel kinda guilty for that, but I can tell you don't have any bad intentions at heart. I also consider you to be one of the people who starts a conversation instead of joining in instead.

...wow, I can't really think of anything to say about most Rebornies...

I'mnotdoingthisbecausebustedmyballs

Sapphire, you take the award for my favorite new Rebornie. You're pleasant to be around, you're funny, and an all around nice gal. Whenever you're on the server, chatting it up, the place seems to liven up and become a lot friendlier. Very few people have that effect around here, and some people (like myself) even have the opposite effect. Keep doing what you're.

Now for the part that everyone else was too scared to do:

I'm going to be honest. You let things get to you rather easily. Usually all it takes to ruin your day/attitude is one asshole on the server making the slightest comment. Not only that, but you beat the ever living shit out of yourself if you don't perform to this standard that you've set for yourself. (I see this a lot when we play LoL). You can't just let these things keep eating you up. If some douche wants to say something to you, don't take his shit. Throw it back in his face. As for your standard, I kinda respect you for it. I've got the same thing, but I don't beat myself up over it. If I don't touch that bar, I make sure that the next go I fucking grab the bar and throw it 100 feet under me. Do the same. You name yourself after a rare and precious stone. Treat yourself that way.

You're fantastic.

You're one of the few genuine people in the world. You're straightforward, regardless of the situation, which personally I prefer. You're usually a happy person, but you have your down moments too. You hold in a lot more than you should sometimes, but you're slowly opening up, at least to your close friends. You've been hurt by a few people, but you don't let it get you down, you're strong and you move onward, even when it's tough as nails. You take things a bit too close to heart sometimes (though who am I to talk about that), but I think you try not too. You're very beautiful as well, both inside and out. Sure, you have some things that don't need to be talked about here, but that's gone and in the past now. What matters is the now. Not the then. Keep being your awesome self and you'll go far.