Jory's official "OH GOD WHAT DO I DO NOW?" thread.

Jory

okay, the Wasteland has completely and utterly lost me. I can see the tubes I ned to get to in order to unlock that one door, but I can't GET to them at all. I went into a cave and ended up falling down a hole, and now I can't get back to that same area, even if I exist the wastelands and re-enter them.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Oh, is it the gray machine next to the orange ones? Nothing happens when I examine it. I tried interacting with everything in the museum, but no vending machine sadly

Close, but not quite- as amusing as an ice cream machine in the sciency upstairs of a museum sounds, it's not quite IN the museum~ c:

okay, the Wasteland has completely and utterly lost me. I can see the tubes I ned to get to in order to unlock that one door, but I can't GET to them at all. I went into a cave and ended up falling down a hole, and now I can't get back to that same area, even if I exist the wastelands and re-enter them.

(as an aside, i think the recent areas are designed to lose you)

They're all very accessible! Can you at least see them all? And I can only think of one hole you can fall into; maybe I've spent too much time there but it's not very confusing at all. Maybe I'll go around myself and get some screenshots to assist if you keep having this much trouble

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

I just found all of the officers and defeated Team Meteor in Beryl Ward, but have no idea where to go from here. The third gym leader isn't there, so I'm assuming I need to bring him out somehow, but I don't know how. Please help! Thanks :)

Swampert, or you can find mudkip in the wasteland through it's event. There is more or less a guide in the thread for finding pokemon that Roo made. And Flygon can be found in the game corner as a prize for 10,000 coins as a trapinch.

It's in the wasteland, but it has to be raining at night for the event to be activated. There are more details about it in the quest/pokemon/item location thread.

Edited by Sven

To be honest, any time I encounter a friggin' gym leader I say that. 9/10 my guys don't listen to me and the gym leader completely destroys me -_-

And on top of that, there's not really many places to grind (efficiently), so I just have to keep restarting until I win. That last gym leader I beat (Shade) was ridiculous.

Although, I have to say that most things are self-explanatory.

Same thing with the hidden cove and Chrysolia Forest, it's good for training flying, bug, electric, and fire types. Even fighting types that's if you encounter enough Stantler.

I'm stuck at the part where the player awakes into the room with all the pokemon (Abra, Loudred, Jigglypuff, etc.) and the objective is to get out using the pokemon's abilities (I think). How do you complete the puzzle?

I'm not sure how to put spoilers so im just going to say it, you have to put the guard to sleep before you start breaking the jail door. Jigglypuff puts u to sleep when you use it tho so talk to the loudred first.