Jory's official "OH GOD WHAT DO I DO NOW?" thread.

Jory

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found it. There was a door that I didn't think was a door.

Now I'm in the Beryl Ward, and I left off right before the fight with ZEL and.. uh... that other guy who looks like Morty.

• 1 month later...

yes thats what i mean, also on the far right there is a passage pretty hard to see, you can walk just under this little brush. maybe you are supposed to go trough there you continou but idk where you are in the puzzel

Oh hey guys. I'm going to sound like a complete noob here, but I need help finding a couple things:

• The fifth Policeman. I've found two in Jasper and two in Beryl. I read something on here about finding one dead in a hole, but... I can't seem to find him.
  • The Daycare couple. I defeated the Meteor grunts posing as them, but I don't know where to get the key, and if I were to guess, the key would lead to the Coral Ward warehouses?

I just recently liberated Heather, and everybody is meeting under the Opal Bridge to leave Reborn, so if those things can be found before leaving Reborn, I would like to get those taken care of first :) thanks!

Okay, looks like it's my turn to ask a question. Going through the Wasteland, trying to figue out how to unlock that one door with the red cylinder at the back of the building. Any hints?

Edited by TempestK

Yes, and I've gotten all three of the different tubes I can find to change to both red AND blue simultaneously, and it didn't do anything.

On an unrelated note, can anyone tell me where the in-game event to get the Elekid or the Shinx is? I'm in desperate need of a new Electric-type.

• Administrators

Shinx is a game corner prize, Elekid is in the Beryl Ward on the roof of one of the apartments during a storm.

Yes, and I've gotten all three of the different tubes I can find to change to both red AND blue simultaneously, and it didn't do anything.

The key words here are "tubes I can find" c:

That IS the right idea, though.

I've read about a cool vending machine in Spinel Town that apparently dispenses Vanillites. I've looked all over the town, and found no such vending machine. I bet it's in plain sight and I'm just blind or something = =' Help please?

• Administrators

That actually confused me at first too- the thing that made it click to me was in one of the posts here, the words "upstairs" and "museum"