How Old is the characters in Reborn?

Ethan Hunt

For the most part, no exact ages but general ranges---with some speculations.

The Onyx Academy quartet (Julia, Florina, Titinia, and Amaria) all attended at the same time  and look/carry themselves like women in their early-to-mid-twenties for the most part.  Samson, Ciel, Saphira, Laura, and Adrein fall into this general age range probably---or at least act like it.

Hardy and Fern attended Onyx together, so are around the same age--whatever that is.  Can't say for sure which side of 18 they are on.  Same with Victoria, Bennet, Taka, TERRA and possibly Luna.

I believe Amethyst has said somewhere on her blog that Cain is under 18.   Aya, the orphanage crew (including Heather), and Shelly all fall into 'under 18' with a broad range of teens to possibly pre-teens. 

Closest estimates we got for some (that I actually remember lol) are:

Terra 23, Arc 24, Luna 18, Charlotte 14, Laura 18, Saphira ~20, Cain 15, Anna & Noel 12, Radomus ~40, Taka 22

IIRC Aya and Hardy are 16 and so is Fern or was Fern 15 smth like that? But don't quote me on that one

In-game Lumi is 12, Eve is "a bit older", Zero is 21

Blake is apparently in his late 20s

I swear Ame also answered the ages of El, Solaris and Sirius, but tumblr's search function is hell :') But if you consider Taka being early twenties and Luna being 18 that's probably a good reference.
And I /know/ Shelly and Heather's ages were stated at some point, I just don't remember, but iirc they're around the twins' ages

The player character's age is technically not set because Ame didn't want to dictate what age we view them as, but she considers them adults around 18, yeah

• Like 1