gym leader help

gryson

any tips on how to beat keta soul on intense?

my team is charjabug, roselia, pachirisu, lunatone, brionne and ponyta,

i also have dedenne and munna l25

Ninetales is the big problem, i can do some damage with ponyta (aqua jet), but then i need lunatone and brionne to defeat it, but energy ball ohko them

if i do defeat ninetales, my pokemon or to damaged to defeat the rest

Catch Rockruff in the forest, where you've been with Melia. Evolve into Lycanroc (on 25 exactly if i remember right). Use Rock tomb with him, then finish with anything really, since his speed will be lower. That's what i did personally. 

i think i just suck at pokemon, tried like 50 times, 1 time i got to the last pokemon and that was roselia, but couldn't defeat it

i'm jusing charjabug for musharna, lycanrock and lunatone for ninetales, dugtrio for lucario and brionne for gabite. but i have nothing for lapras and roselia 

Catch a Meditite can find them in the Amethyst Cave, should prove useful in the whole battle. Another good Pokemon to add to your team is Pichu, it's a gift Pokemon you get completing one of the Help Plaza side quests, once it learns Nasty Plot you can level it up to Pikachu and Raichu/A.Raichu of your choice later in-game.