Official Super Smash Bros. Thread for Wii U and 3DS

Maelstrom

Another local tournament, EXP 2015, went down recently. Here are the top 16 finishers' mains... (NOTE: Customs were banned.)

1. Zero Suit Samus

2. Luigi

3. Mario / ROB

4. Ganondorf

5. Sheik / Diddy Kong

5. Diddy Kong

7. Villager

7. Sheik

9. Peach

9. Diddy Kong

9. Mario

9. Sonic

13. Little Mac

13. Greninja

13. Ike

13. Donkey Kong

Mew2King was at this tournament and finished 5th. V115 won the tourney. Full list of players (corresponding to top list):

1. V115

2. Poke

3. Ally

4. Ray Kalm

5. Mew2King

5. Chrim Foish

7. Smasher 101

7. Astro

9. Hammond is a Fraud

9. PhillyCheeze

9. Blacktwins

9. MeekSpeedy

13. Frupcakes

13. Sain

13. Blitz

13. DKBill

i-it's beautiful another luigi main that isn't boss made it all of the way to the grand finals.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So after mulling over the YouTube feature that is forthcoming to Smash Bros., I decided to make a YouTube thumbnail based on a fictitious Smash Bros. match.

dWf3ZIa.png

And then I thought to myself, " why not make more of them?" And the more I made, the more this became less of a match and more of a fictitious reborn smash 3ds tournament.

So I did up some more out of boredom...

adrU65U.png

7WJwshA.png

PBytpwX.png7LRfPn4.pngOjlmzPe.png

CiF3tkw.png

vrEkVSv.png

8A7CujJ.png

QnBdu7z.png

So I'e been playing smash run quite abit to grind for customs.... i've been finding it to be a very intriging mode, should i make a guide on how to win it?

If you beat me to it and beat my score

I actually have quite a bit of informatin compiled into my head, i just need to have the patience to sit down and type it all out, i'd be willing to help you out with it if you want though if you wanted to make it, since i'm starting on my job soon ^-^

Edit: high score is 155573 w/ game and watch, took awhile to get those customs and i played an amazing game with him for that.

Edited by blasterman4

Speaking of falcon, should I pick him up for match ups that are against Luigi,link, and Roy? I mean his combos are almost similar to Luigi except f-throw. And btw, I can't get on online for about 2 weeks because camps and vacations. I still haven't perfected Luigi combos. I have his fair down but other except up air, can't properly do them. Link on the other hand, I need to learn basic combos for him. I'm well aware of the jab-down tilt combo but can't do it properly. Roy, still practicing.

It must feel great losing to a pro at least :D

Seriously I really want to go to a tournament, but I'm not sure my parents would ever be up for it >>

I want to go to a tournament, but my state pretty much doesn't have any... it really sucks.

Yeah. He beat me 2-0. But I did take some stocks. Lost in the loser's bracket to someone named CWS, Duck Hunt player. Need to practice against that character.

I need to play against people more. When it comes to ranged characters it goes Robin, Mega Man, Samus, Ness, and then DHD. When I get net I can go a few rounds against you with my DHD

I've only got 3DS version if you want to play on that.

I have both. The circle pad only really irritates me when I am fox, Yoshi, or Robin. I unfortunately don't have Internet yet, but I'll be down when I get it