Pokémon X and Y! (Official Discussion Topic)

Nyrias

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairy will also be super effective against Ice. I don't think its confirmed yet, but right now its just strong against Dragon, but I keep hearing alot of people say its also super-effective against Ice.

Edited by T-Raz

I'm sure there is gonna be more new typings, maybe even another Dark/Psychic.

Also, stop ragging on the cotton candy Pokemon. :I It's pretty boss, and I've seen worse.

In other news, I heard about a move called "Turnover". I'm not sure what it does, but people have been speculating that it would, for example, switch a +6 boosted Pokemon to -6. Now if that turns out to be true, well, I shouldn't have to say the effect that would have competitively.

Someone pointed something out to me about Shushup...

It is based off of a Rennesance Era Plague Doctor...

Its the perfume pokemon...

Shush up is a healer...

The doctors used to wear Crow masks... Shush up is a buffy bird wearing a crow mask...

What the hell is this thing gonna evolve into?

This thing just got 20% Cooler!

Yeah, I saw the squid's ability turnover as soon as they edited the site to add that info. And yeah, I'm friggin loving the move and the fact that it itself can have the ability contrary.

Just think about it.

A very awesome counter to baton pass, set up, evasion, moxie etc. Maybe it gets swagger/flatter? I wonder if it reverses the half speed and half atk effects of paralysis and burn, and items like scarves and iron balls- probably not though.

And the cotton candy still doesn't make sense. If it had a spirit in it, it should be a ghost pokemon, no? Like bannette.

I am glad I have got a 3ds now, this game has yet to disappoint me with the pokemon that have been revealed, unlike the new pokemon ion black/white a lot of them felt really rushed in late development to me.

I personally want to see something on all the starters evolutions and typings

I really don't want another Fire/Fighting type, to me Fennekin looks like it will either be straight up fire or fire/psychic( that is just me though)

the water starter looks like it could be water/fighting, but the same could be said for the grass starter.(again may just be me thinking that)

on a disappointment scale of one to ten, i'm a thirteen and a half.

they finally make a dark/psychic type

and it's that.

ew.

Ikaru finally finds his spirit animal and you hate on it? Rude.

• Administrators

I'm not a huge fan of it either but conceptually it's abilities and whatnot are kind of cool.
Just give me my Yveltal.

Now.

I'm not a huge fan of it either but conceptually it's abilities and whatnot are kind of cool.

Just give me my Yveltal.

Now.

Yveltal... sexiest Legendary imo. Didn't think they could top Lugia, but my god owo

Also, too eager to see the Starter's evolutions T^T Please don't let Chespin's suck / be ugly D:

Also, fuck them for moving to full 3D.

Part of the reason they made the console on the 3DS was because of it's higher computing power, then they decided to make it all 3D. We can expect them to keep improving the game, without first upgrading the console you play it on.

just watched the new trailer, the panda looks boss in actual game play :D

Also Oorotto looks meh, I guessing that it is Grass/dark and really REALLY reminds me of Treeface from DQM...

Gamefreak 1: Soooo we are running out of ideas for pokemon...

Gamefreak 2: IKNOW! Let's steals Level-5's ideas from DQM and Ni no Kuni!!!!

Gamefreak 1: Let's do it! Who would notice?

I couldn't give a hooded rat's a$$ about chespin. he needs to get rid of that stupid hat. Who does he think he is, dr seuss???

I'll take Benjamin Franklin Frog for $1000, Alex.

STFU Sally!!

Chespin is my homeslice!

HELL YEAH ONLY REAL HOMIES WILL USE CHESPIN!!! Eh heh heh heh... *Ahem* Yeah... (I totally didn't edit out a mildly racist joke I made...)

In all seriousness though Chespin looks cool. Hopefully he'll evolve into a Grass/Dark type, that way I will (hopefully) finally be able to make a mono Dark type team. I know the Panda thing is going to be Dark and Fighting, and (Yveltal? What ever his name is...) is going to be Dark and Flying, so I'm really excited. < :D

Of course if Fennekin does indeed evolve into a Fire/Psychic type like many people have speculated I might make a mono Psychic team (I could use the new Mewtwo form and hopefully we'll get some other cool new Psychic types as well, and Psychic is my favorite type) < :D

I'm just excited for everything really... New Eeveelutions (Yes, plural, there's no way it's just going to be Sylvion... They'll probably make a Dragon or Poison Eeveelution as well), new region, you can ride your Pokemon now (God that sounded way too sexual... I need some serious help people...), new story, etc etc...

I CAN'T WAIT!!! GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!

Edited by Ackalacka

What the - I just....what

WHAT

WHAAAAAAAAAT.

If that happened I'd die and probably flip tables when it doesn't happen.

Fucking hell man.

And MMO? Pffft lawd help us...

And now looking closer that thing does look Like Mr. Drippy...oh god

Fairy type is meh in my opinion. I mean I like Ninf...Sylveon - was kinda hoping it was Flying, or at least Normal - but I guess the others don't appeal. I still want my fighting tyoe Eeveeloution.

Where's Bruceleeon.

/d

Ha ha Bruceleon... I like that :D

Idk if you guys know anything about this,

But there is a video game conference in Aug completly dedicated to pokemon.

I think it is called Tokyo Pokemon Game Show...

I am expecting news on X and Y, Smash Bros 4, and Pokemon Rumble U