need to know something V10 endgame Spoilers

alright so for those who've beaten V10 already can anybody tell me

what the outcome was for choosing to give the crystal or do nothing? was going to check the other options by saving but unfortunately, autosave was on and my save no longer can go back to that point due to the fact that in my save history as that's all messed for some reason and can only go as far as 9 badges back.

5 hours ago, GOAT Mcgree said:

alright so for those who've beaten V10 already can anybody tell me

Hide contents

what the outcome was for choosing to give the crystal or do nothing? was going to check the other options by saving but unfortunately, autosave was on and my save no longer can go back to that point due to the fact that in my save history as that's all messed for some reason and can only go as far as 9 badges back.

Spoiler

I did nothing and melia saw through melanie's plan.I dont know what happens with the other two options but i assume one of them was the game over screen  jan teased us back in the early days of the v10 developments.

Spoiler

Giving the crystal results in the Game Over screen that was teased: Melanie fuses with Melia and becomes ruler of what's left of the world. Trying to run results in Melia still awakening her powers but everyone else in the alternate timeline dies as a result and the world is left destroyed. Doing Nothing results in everyone surviving and the alternate timeline getting restored to a much better state for everyone.

Spoiler

Huh, I figured them bolding "Don't think of doing nothing." was supposed to be a fake out when choosing the second option continued the story. Guess my MC just has a thing for dying and coming back, eh?

In any case, that choice is definitely worth a Karma Point. I'm not sure if Kenneth is worth one or not himself, given that he is an optional boss with a fair bit of power, but if he is... well, this file certainly isn't getting the best possible ending. Oops!

Spoiler

wait I think I just had an idea I really want to experience these different events even if I already know about them so I was wondering if any of you had a save file of before you choose or even a bit back like in front of the castle or back on the Ship?