Ralts Overload

Velthomer21

While trying to breed the perfect Ralts, the breedjects piled up very, VERY quick. I seriously need to dispose of all of these spares, so if you want a Ralts of varying quality, ask me and leave an offer (preferably a good one, but I'm not picky.)

Hey Velthomer21 I wondered if you still got one ralts left, I want to restart the game with ralts as a starter and atm. my pal can't get me one

would be dope if you could help me out

it doesn't need to be shiny but it would be awesome if it was , otherwise it's a-ok 2

if you need some kind of pokemon I could try to return the favor but sadly got not that much to other tho

Edited by The largeempty

Idk if you know this already but there's a nature changer in Reborn.

That said, the fastest way to breed the perfect ralts is a 6IV non-shiny parent + either 6IV ralts or 6IV ditto. Make the parent with correct nature hold an everstone, and the other a destiny knot.

Since there's already a ralts thread, I've got a couple of 6iv male ralts, a couple of 5iv male ralts (missing attack), and a female shiny 5 iv ralts (missing attack).

If anyone wants one, just ask. Accepting anything for them.