V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

10 minutes ago, Sayia said:

@DroppingDracos Only thing I do is changed your backup to 100. Never set up backup to 1.

I move you to the ranch, just in case.

Your save file: https://files.fm/u/44wcf9ww#_

Also be sure to have the latest patch.

I get the same problem as I did last time. I'm not quite sure how to progress with the story because of these issues :[

@DroppingDracos Did you tried re - downloading the game? And really - be sure to have latest patch.

Also is one more thing. I don't see in your game added new things like Achievements Points for example.

But you can always try v9 first, and then uopdate your game to v10. That's all I can think about rn.

3 minutes ago, Sayia said:

This time it worked 😉

Which Card Key you need? There's 3.

Nice :3

Spoiler alert..
The card key I need is this one:

Spoiler

I need the one from the Alien's house you know?

From the house that we get access while in the middle of the side quest named "???"

the one of these photo
keycard3_zpsafz8zk2y.png

Edited by Enrique

19 hours ago, Blanca Weiss said:

Can someone help me? Everytime i enter Chrisol a Lobby the game seems to crash except i need to go there for the library quest.

Game.rxdata

When did this start to happen? Have you altered your save/game in any way?

17 hours ago, Blanca Weiss said:

Well it happened as soon i enter the place. As far as i can remember no.

I have been trying and playing around with stuff to see if I was able to fix it but I can't, sorry.

12 hours ago, AlexieTheAbra said:

hecking have a script issue where the game crashed and when it rebooed, I cant move

Game.rxdata

Ok, this should do it.

Game.rxdata

But if it doesn't, try this one.

Game_1.rxdata

I'm stuck at the Chamber of Awakenings and I accidentally saved my game file

Edit: I was playing on the randomizer of this game so the pokemon I have are very different from the pokemon you should have at that point in the game

Game.rxdata

Screenshot (81).png

Edited by MightySceptile
Just in case people might get confused for why my team looks so weird

I'm not sure if this is my actual save file, but it's the only game.rxdata that doesn't exceed the posting file size limit on this website. My problem is that i'm trapped in a corner with the espurr in the park next to goldenleaf town.

If you can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. If it's not the correct file, i'm just kind of at a stand still then haha.

Thank you!

Game.rxdata

Edited by so_troll
mispell

9 hours ago, so_troll said:

I'm not sure if this is my actual save file, but it's the only game.rxdata that doesn't exceed the posting file size limit on this website. My problem is that i'm trapped in a corner with the espurr in the park next to goldenleaf town.

If you can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. If it's not the correct file, i'm just kind of at a stand still then haha.

Thank you!

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata