V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

My character sprite is replaced by some random other girl character in the overworld, and my battle sprites disappeared completely, and, I chose the white male one, and have my Kugearen alternate outfit on, I just started the game

Game.rxdata

11 hours ago, Fad said:

My character sprite is replaced by some random other girl character in the overworld, and my battle sprites disappeared completely, and, I chose the white male one, and have my Kugearen alternate outfit on, I just started the game

Game.rxdata

That's the new main character sprite. You will be able to change your appearance by talking to a npc once you reach Axis high.

4 hours ago, Maneeee said:

Game.rxdata

hey so uh, kyogre isn't appearing at all. idk what cold cause this, can someone help? i really need the ralts

i read the tablets as well

Here, I triggered the event.

Game.rxdata

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

That's the new main character sprite. You will be able to change your appearance by talking to a npc once you reach Axis high.

Game.rxdata

thank you so much!

1 hour ago, Walpurgis said:

Game.rxdata

Ah I see, thank you, I'll keep playing for now, although that didn't answer why there was no battle sprite, although going to axis high might fix that (edit: nevermind, now itsaa back, thanks!)

Edited by Fad
update on situation

6 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

Um, this is slightly awkward, but I'm stuck again 😞 This time it's in the bladestar hideout, where if I enter the cave with the Elevator thingy Erin doesn't respond and nothing happens (seen this happen to other players in the forums).

Thank you in advance for your help!

Game.rxdata

EDIT: Nevermind, I found a solution. 🙂

Hey guys, I need some help with 3 things.. first one is:

I can't attach my savefile here because it's 857mbs and the forum only allow's me to post 501mbs..

Seconde one is:
I need Anju's Pendant because I can't go back there anymore

Third one is:

I need the Card key shard of the ??? side quest because I already complete it and I can't go back to the house.

So, does anyone knows how to fix these things?  I'll be very Thankful for that..

Edited by Enrique

question is this a savefile issue im having since i saw it was gonna be ignored on bug reporting so i need to know how to fix it im pretty far in game and i dont want to lose my progress if it can be saved

image.png

Edited by TheTrueNight

12 hours ago, Enrique said:

Hey guys, I need some help with 3 things.. first one is:

I can't attach my savefile here because it's 857mbs and the forum only allow's me to post 501mbs..

Seconde one is:
I need Anju's Pendant because I can't go back there anymore

Third one is:

I need the Card key shard of the ??? side quest because I already complete it and I can't go back to the house.

So, does anyone knows how to fix these things?  I'll be very Thankful for that..

Both of those are intended to be missable.

7 hours ago, TheTrueNight said:

question is this a savefile issue im having since i saw it was gonna be ignored on bug reporting so i need to know how to fix it im pretty far in game and i dont want to lose my progress if it can be saved

image.png

Try using a backup 

42 minutes ago, TheTrueNight said:

i just tried the backup and it still gives me that message

Im not sure if its a savefile issue or not if someone could take a look and tell me id be grateful

Game.rxdata

I tried this save and it seems to work perfectly. Maybe the issue is with the game data? Try redownloading the game

done and im still getting the same marshall file error

Edit: Nvm i found where the issue was the corrupt file was hiding with the backups under the same name so the game read it instead of my backup

Edited by TheTrueNight

Recently updated from E8.1 to E10, and I now am stuck on the train in a black space without being able to move. I can access my pokemon, pokedex, and all that, and I can even see part of the actual map. If someone could lend me a hand, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

Game.rxdata

12 minutes ago, DroppingDracos said:

Recently updated from E8.1 to E10, and I now am stuck on the train in a black space without being able to move. I can access my pokemon, pokedex, and all that, and I can even see part of the actual map. If someone could lend me a hand, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

Game.rxdata

Here you go.
Game.rxdata

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, DroppingDracos said:

I tried replacing my old rxdatat with this, and got no save file and essentially a new game. when I put both rxdata in my saved games folder, I'm back to being stuck. what should I do?

Downloaded the file again and tried it, works fine with me.
Make sure you are putting it in the correct place with the correct name.

On 6/1/2018 at 11:39 AM, Sayia said:

@Enrique Post your save file by this site: https://files.fm/

Cause Idk about second one yet, but I can add Anju's Pendant for sure.

Thanks, @Sayia

this is the link to my game.rxdata
https://files.fm/f/hkj8k7t4

and about the second one:

Spoiler alert...

Spoiler

Is one of the three key shard that we need to get Beldum that evolves to Metagross

but thanks  for helping with anju's pendant, I really appreciate it.

Spoiler

I finished E8 and updated straight from E8 to E10. I originally was stuck, which @Aboodie helped me with. now, however, when I exit the train and keep going west, I get prompted with text from an event which should have already happened, with all of the characters speaking (Melia and Flora talking about Saki's crashed contraption) not even on screen. I then remained frozen without even access to my menu to save the game.

Welp apparently my game hates me.....

PLEASE HELP ME.

Game.rxdata