V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

11 hours ago, GuineaPigJones said:

Oops, sorry about that. Saw the screenshot of the upload button and somehow skipped over the rest. I went ahead and located v10 patch 2 and had no luck fixing the problem so here you go:

Game.rxdata

It's a common issue, the fix is pretty simple. Once you have the person stuck in the elevator, return to the area where you make the Darchlight Mirror and you'll have the scene trigger again, then get back to the elevator again and you will be able to proceed forward.

2 hours ago, Captain Frisbee said:

Hi everybody! I tried downloading the patch to fix the oshawott sidequest glitch, but I still can't get out of it following me, and I'm unable to surf or leave the immediate area. Would greatly appreciate the help! 
Thanks!

Game.rxdata

Here you go.
Game.rxdata

this happen to me in V9 and it happen to me again I cant continue to the left where I need to go to talk to Braxien. I hope this gets fix soon I was really enjoying my game and I cant believe this happen to me again.

Game.rxdata

Edited by Blue_Lightning
added some more

8 minutes ago, Blue_Lightning said:

this happen to me in V9 and it happen to me again I cant continue to the left where I need to go to talk to Braxien. I hope this gets fix soon I was really enjoying my game and I cant believe this happen to me again.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 5/16/2018 at 4:15 PM, Aboodie said:

Here you go.
Game.rxdata

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it! That being said, I noticed through this data recovery that Box 35 in my PC had entirely changed to a variety of somebody else's pokemon. I had used Box 35 as my own box for rotation with the mon's I was currently not using on my main team- thus, I would lose some serious progress if I were to use this variation of the game data itself. Is there anyway that my oshawott issue could be solved without having to get rid of my mon's in 35?

Thank in advance, sorry for the inconvenience!!

4 hours ago, Captain Frisbee said:

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it! That being said, I noticed through this data recovery that Box 35 in my PC had entirely changed to a variety of somebody else's pokemon. I had used Box 35 as my own box for rotation with the mon's I was currently not using on my main team- thus, I would lose some serious progress if I were to use this variation of the game data itself. Is there anyway that my oshawott issue could be solved without having to get rid of my mon's in 35?

Thank in advance, sorry for the inconvenience!!

oh my bad, forgot to change my pc file.
Here is the correct one.
Game.rxdata

6 minutes ago, bogon1 said:

I downloaded version 10 and loaded up my save file I got a long error that started with *end of file reached*

my in game character sprite changed(it was the girl with the hat) and the trainer card sprite also changed.

Game.rxdata

Both of those things happen due to the massive changes between V9 and V10. The error message will disappear once you save and open the game again and you can reselect your sprites by talking to a npc in Axis High/Gearen Lab/Kakori Village, all of this is in the thread where you download rejuvenation from in a spoiler tag just below the line of text that says "PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE PLAYING. SERIOUSLY, READ IT.", even tho it doesnt appear if you downloaded it from the main reju download page.

Hello guys. I'm stuck in the carnivine rift, and talking to the 2 remaining tangelas at north just won't work. Here is my save file. Also, unfortunately I have only 2 back ups but they are at the beginning of the game so I don't know what to do now.

Game.rxdata

stuck.png

30 minutes ago, Kwstas said:

Hello guys. I'm stuck in the carnivine rift, and talking to the 2 remaining tangelas at north just won't work. Here is my save file. Also, unfortunately I have only 2 back ups but they are at the beginning of the game so I don't know what to do now.

Game.rxdata

stuck.png

Game.rxdata

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ITnKU said:

Can I get help with a "Where Love Lies" save file? The NPC is blocking my way so I can't get out of the cave... 

Game.rxdata

Here you go.
Game.rxdata

3 hours ago, Kusanagi said:

I'm actually stuck after a cutscene in route 7 . Thanks in advance

Game.rxdata

I recommend that you use a backup save file.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Aboodie said:

Here you go.
Game.rxdata

I recommend that you use a backup save file.

Thanks , I was able to go back to the previous save file and move. But, when I get  to the place where the cutscene takes place, I still get stuck. Since I'm bad with tech stuff, I saved just before the entrance, so you guys can understand what I'm talking about 

Game.rxdata

Edited by Kusanagi

5 hours ago, Kusanagi said:

Thanks , I was able to go back to the previous save file and move. But, when I get  to the place where the cutscene takes place, I still get stuck. Since I'm bad with tech stuff, I saved just before the entrance, so you guys can understand what I'm talking about 

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata