V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

5 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

I don't know. The only other option I can think of would be sending me the file over discord. I have my tag on my profile.

I sent you a friend request, my name in Discord is 'OliWerWieWasWo'

4 minutes ago, OliW3r said:

I sent you a friend request, my name in Discord is 'OliWerWieWasWo'

I have no new friend requests rip. You probably put an i instead of í (typical error).

Just now, Walpurgis said:

I have no new friend requests rip. You probably put an i instead of í (typical error).

I actually tried í first, but that didn't work so I put i instead and that worked, I'll try again

1 hour ago, Walpurgis said:

Still corrupted on my end, no idea why. Unless you are uploading a file from another game or something (which I doubt) I have no idea, it should work. Try compressing your file and uploading it directly here.

Game.rxdata

Still corrupted for me. Weird, it's not the first time I download save files from mega and other sites but they usually work as intended. Let's try compressing and uploading it here and see if that way works.

Idk why but it won't let me compress it. I can compress large files but for some reason i can't compress that one. Is it ok if i send you the whole data file since i was able to compress it ?

1 hour ago, Walpurgis said:

Right click > send to > compressed (zipped) folder

14 minutes ago, zarico said:

Idk why but it won't let me compress it. I can compress large files but for some reason i can't compress that one. Is it ok if i send you the whole data file since i was able to compress it ?

Wait, before that let's make sure it's the right file. Are you in C:\Users[your username]\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation ?

1 minute ago, Walpurgis said:

Wait, before that let's make sure it's the right file. Are you in C:\Users[your username]\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation ?

yes then the game.rxdata file is inside the data file and i was able to compress th whole data file 

24 minutes ago, zarico said:

yes then the game.rxdata file is inside the data file and i was able to compress th whole data file 

No, not inside data. C:\Users\[your username]\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation

8 hours ago, ThumsRipa said:

Hey guys. Stuck in Darchlight Caves after Groudon. Just downloaded the latest patch but my backups didn't go back far enough to reach before Groudon :(

Thanks in advance!

Game.rxdata

I would recommend you to go to options and set the backup limit to a higher number just in case you need a backup in the future fot whatever reason. Game.rxdata

23 minutes ago, Rod23 said:

Hey Guys, I'm stuck in the oshawott sidequest so if anyone can help me out I'd be very grateful!

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

• Thanks 1