Reborn Holiday Party!

Mczipo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really - dammit, I'm supposed to be on vacation in Myrtle Beach. Whatever, I'll do my best to get on at that time.

King and Queen? Eh, I say Edge and Kuro.

If you want some songs I'll throw some at you.

(because their song Snow would be pretty typical)

Anything else, ask Wolf, if I remember right his music tastes and mine are similar...I think

• Administrators

I didn't ask for it, I misread it-

d63bc9758e3546e082a979f.png

AND I have proof c:

Anyway um I guess I should nominate people but idk who so I'm not going to; and speaking of nominations, as the server topic says now, you're not nominating people together, you're nominating them as individuals- this means that even if you nominate EdgexKuro for example, it doesn't mean they'll win together!

it means i might end up stuck with one of them qq

as the server topic says now, you're not nominating people together, you're nominating them as individuals- this means that even if you nominate EdgexKuro for example, it doesn't mean they'll win together!

(14:39:01) ±[9] Regarding the Holiday Party: This is for the King/Queen aspect of it. I am spelling it out clearly for all of you since most of you are just putting down couples. You are putting down the names of individuals for the categories. Then you vote for one of the individuals during the party. So if you post somebodys name, don't put down a couple. Put down singular people.

So technically you shouldn't be paired up with anyone considering nominations/votes are singular people.