Lookign for an espurr

marvelforest

I've been pretty intensely breeding espurrs but lately haven't been getting the results that I wanted. I was wondering if anyone that has already gone through the breeding process would be willing to spare me a well bred one. I know asking for perfect ivs or close too perfect is a lot but I'm starting to loose hope and thought maybe someone out there understands the pain :*( . Anyways, thank you to any generous souls. My account is named marvelforest (i misspelled marble...)

19 hours ago, marvelforest said:

I've been pretty intensely breeding espurrs but lately haven't been getting the results that I wanted. I was wondering if anyone that has already gone through the breeding process would be willing to spare me a well bred one. I know asking for perfect ivs or close too perfect is a lot but I'm starting to loose hope and thought maybe someone out there understands the pain :*( . Anyways, thank you to any generous souls. My account is named marvelforest (i misspelled marble...)

tfw you breed and breed and breed but your efforts go in vain. :o

You will be delighted to know that I'm having a perfect espurr [5IV though] stored in my box for trading purpose. Actually I bred it for another user. However, they soon disappeared off the forums before we could trade xD.

My timezone is considerably different so in case I don't find you soon, I'd be glad to know which timezone you're living in and at what time we can comfortably trade. Let me know when you're here for the trade and occasionally I might be here sometime. Pinging or quoting me would be great.

I have a 5IV one as well, but I'm at work. If you're on in, say, 5-6 hours I can trade you one if you don't have one already.

Breeding is a ducking pain. I was working on my perfect HP Fire Snivy and just got it last night but realized it has 30 IV in defense... Now I'm really feeling the need to rebreed for a 31 IV in defense one (it took me 10-15 hrs of game time, less IRL because game was speeded up). OCD over 9000

This characteristic of perfectionism will be the death of me...

Hello, thank you for your kind offers. I currently live in the US & Canada Eastern Timezone. I normally am available to play around 5:00-6:00 pm during week days, but it gets really flexible on the weekends. I think it could be easy for me for adjust to your timezone for either of you. Thank you so much again!

28 minutes ago, Trufa said:

If you don't find one yet, I have a Female Modest Espurr IVs 31/x/31/31/31/31 lvl 1 with Infiltrator ability ready for trade :D

Thank you, I don't think I have anything valuable to trade, so I'm sorry if I can't provide anything valuable. My starter is a decidueye if you'r interested...

1 minute ago, Thundermaze said:

@marvelforest I have one shiny 6IV modest one ready for you,

And i don't need need anything in return you can give me Rattata or  something else~

What is your online id ?

Thank you so much, it's marvelforest (but i meant it to be marbleforest stupid spelling...) I'll start waiting for trade requests!

@marvelforestI am a master at breeding~

Wink wink

If you have any questions about breeding mechanics and how to breed perfect mons and put appropriate egg moves and stuff please pm me i'll be more than happy to help you,

Breeding is my passion and i refer to myself as Pokemon Mom(Edgy)

Edited by Thundermaze

I was kind of scared of playing fan games because a friend told me of a really bad experience. But I haven't been able to play any Pokemon games for some reasons and I told myself giving it a go wouldn't hurt. I'm so glad the community is not as scary as he said it was! Thank you for your kindness.