LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kitty Cat Katarina Lollipoppy FrankenTibbers Annie Bewitching Nidalee Haunting Nocturne All-Star Akali Red Card Katarina Snow Bunny Nidalee Re-Gifted Amumu Reindeer Kog’Maw Candy Cane Miss Fortune Ragdoll Poppy Silent Night Sona Team Spirit Anivia Vancouver Amumu. Just. YEEEEE

"October 2013 - 8840 RP Total

• Mundo Mundo - 975 RP
  • Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks - 975 RP
  • Kitty Cat Katarina - 975 RP
  • Lollipoppy - 975 RP
  • Zombie Ryze - 975 RP
  • Nosferatu Vladimir - 975 RP
  • FrankenTibbers Annie - 975 RP
  • Definitely Not Blitzcrank - 520 RP
  • Bewitching Nidalee - 975 RP
  • Haunting Nocturne - 520 RP
December 2013 - 8515 RP Total
  • Snow Bunny Nidalee - 520 RP
  • Workshop Nunu - 520 RP
  • Happy Elf Teemo - 520 RP
  • Earnest Elf Tristana - 520 RP
  • Old Saint Zilean - 520 RP
  • Re-Gifted Amumu - 520 RP
  • Santa Gragas - 975 RP
  • Reindeer Kog’Maw - 975 RP
  • Candy Cane Miss Fortune - 975 RP
  • Ragdoll Poppy - 975 RP
  • Nutcracko - 975 RP
  • Silent Night Sona - 520 RP
February 2014 - 5460 RP Total
  • Vancouver Amumu - 520 RP
  • Team Spirit Anivia - 520 RP
  • Ice Toboggan Corki - 1820 RP
  • Union Jack Fiddlesticks - 520 RP
  • The Mighty Jax - 520 RP
  • Festival Kassadin - 520 RP
  • Whistler Village Twitch - 520 RP
  • Curling Veigar - 520 RP
June 2014 - 2535 RP Total
  • All-Star Akali - 975 RP
  • Goalkeeper Blitzcrank - 520 RP
  • Striker Ezreal - 520 RP
  • Red Card Katarina - 520 RP

Grand RP Total for All Above - 25350"

For me and Colin it's..

October: 7k = $50

December: 6435 = $50

February: 2600 = $20

June: 2535 = $20

Grand Total: 18570 = $150

Akali countered? Bah. You just have to hold out until level 6, and then wipe the smug look off of their faces. If they get close, a Q>auto>E will decimate the other guy.

Most people I'm against are smart enough to know that choosing champions with some hard CC can just wreck Akali and since you pratically have to be first pick to get mid you usually get countered a lot >>

don't get QSS on akali, no offense but tenacity boots are so much better on her, and there is no real reason to buy QSS over Zhonya's, where you can just bait and burn people's cooldowns, dive more aptly. shroud is typically enough protection from most of the CC you'll encounter, and if not, mag treads/zhonya's should provide enough tenacity/resistance. Abyssal is the other option, but isn't directly reducing CC or affecting it.

QSS is good on any AP assassin. You can't compare it with Zhonya, as the later is also used to get your CD refreshed. Hell i'd buy an AD version of Zhonya AND QSS all the time on any bruiser if i could. Do consider than the CC you're eating (while hitting their backline or blocking their frontline) is probably not gonna hit your team.

I'm afraid for Ahri players... Season 4 is changing (or, should be changing) supports build path and make them more than wards/oracle bots, so probably less squishy, but the changes made for Ahri make her burst horrible... I was browsing US forums and got to see some graphs: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3941027 (and the guy also has the formula for liandry actual damage so that's good =p), and you basically have worse damage than before when you get more than DFG+ a doran's ring.

Also DFG being essential to get some burst if you want to assassinate someone, and at the same time having less AoE damage... Yeah i don't know what the balance team's smoking.

If it comes to a skill match up then a seasoned Akali can beat a counter or Hard CC champion, not in lane but overall, by roaming and making plays everywhere else. But if the enemy team is smart they'll have the CC, ward coverage and damage to stop her in her tracks. It's based on the players in the lane but also their teams as well. If the Akali team is willing to help her get snowballing and vision ward to allow her to roam to their lanes.

It's also a little relieving knowing Morello said they'd never make an AD version of Zhonya's for bruisers. <<

• Administrators

It's also a little relieving knowing Morello said they'd never make an AD version of Zhonya's for bruisers. <<

why was that even a thought???????