LoL General Chat

The Fush

Some silly business went down at Riot and now we have all these items such as:

- Janna ult (usable in death)

- Nocturne/Sivir E

- Vision Ward, ft. spooky possessed pink eye

- Slightly different Zeke's Herald ft. true damage

It was the best of preseasons, it was the worst of preseasons.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some silly business went down at Riot and now we have all these items such as:

- Janna ult (usable in death)

- Nocturne/Sivir E

- Vision Ward, ft. spooky possessed pink eye

- Slightly different Zeke's Herald ft. true damage

It was the best of preseasons, it was the worst of preseasons.

sounds outrageous

Let me show you outrageous.

This is absolutely wonderful and looks very fun.

I would love to see someone try to chase that unless it does not work in combat which is what i am expecting

Oh and I would feel like a little boy on the first day of Hanukkah if i had a pbe account right now.

Fizz mid-q ult is pretty useless now since u do less dmg if shark does not go far distance and there is no dmg amp. Rip guaranteed ult being useful :/(unless u r pretty fed of course)

Also, its pretty interesting and surprising that twitch is getting changes but at the same time he is pretty good at the assassin job so i guess it works here.

Edited by foovy10

• 2 weeks later...

pretty sure lb will still destroy ahri, even more so after the changes lul

Don't think so. The issue with the current LB as Ahri is that her damage is nearly instant when she dashes to you. Now that she needs to wait for her maximum damage, Ahri should theoretically be able to Charm and throw her ball to run away when she dashes.

Don't think so. The issue with the current LB as Ahri is that her damage is nearly instant when she dashes to you. Now that she needs to wait for her maximum damage, Ahri should theoretically be able to Charm and throw her ball to run away when she dashes.

Speaking of lb, I was thinking about and if I am correct, if you grind out some leblanc games and learn how to play her before the season starts than low elo/promo games would most likely be pretty easy.

Why? Well you could place a fake lb globally and trick your opponents. Lets say enemy bot is pushing and you place fake lb in river behind them, they might see a ability and flash. You can do that WITHOUT HAVING TO ROAM OR LOSE FARM.

Now they are without a flash bot and you and maybe a lee/kha(since thats my guess for who will be popular for jg after preseason changes) will camp bot and now your bot is fed af. 20 minutes later and you probably won the game. So leblanc can basically be used as a mini twisted fate with much more damage.

Oh and the reason this works better in lower elos is because:

1. They dont manage waves as well as higher elo.

2. ppl in higher elos will ping mia more and will have more wards so they will see the lb appear on the map.

3. I am not sure how it is now but it might be easy to tell if the leblanc is real or not based on the movement(on normal patch it is pretty easy to tell just by watching their walk)

Edit: apparently this is my 700th post. Nice :feelsgd:

Edited by foovy10

LB's banning is going to depend (for the most part) on whether or not Banshee's Veil will block Sigil of Malice. If Sigil is still applied with a spell that is spellshielded, that will inevitably cause problems. (I say this because it didn't on PBE when LB rework first came out.)

I still see Syndra being banned en masse come preseason though. There's really nothing that slowed her down. If anything, she was buffed indirectly by assassin changes. Curiously, she will not be touched in the preseason patch.