LoL General Chat

The Fush

http://prntscr.com/cgko2a

Okay, so now they're hitting a Q max really hard but not near as hard on a W max, RIP me (although in actuality these changes are just a more well-rounded nerf as a whole compared to before and I like them better) Her W is still less spammable, but they didn't nerf it as hard at early levels meaning that maxing it is still more or elss the same, it serves well as a burst heal in lane fights. And while 2>3 seconds is far from insignificant, it's still good enough to keep your ADC alive and midgame you'll likely have enough CDR to barely even notice it

Reverting the Q mana change is meh imo, I still don't think +10 mana is a big deal at max level, again though, I usually max Q so it's different for me than the majority

What really hurts is the Q damage nerf. It was already basically nothing but Rejuv at level 1, so that didn't change. But they shaved off a lot from the last few levels, little damage nerfs to Q stack up really fast when you're using it constantly. If you're maxing W it's not as bad since you only really care about getting the HP back, but if you're maxing Q you're doing it to wear down the enemy and already in three casts you're doing 60 less damage at 6, that's actually pretty huge

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I've made my Pick'em choices and thought I'd share.

Group A:

ROX Tigers

G2

CLG

Albus NoX Luna

Group B:

Flash Wolves

SKT

C9

I May

Group C:

EDG

AHQ

H2K

INTZ

Group D:

TSM

SSG

RNG

SPY

I am putting all of my faith in TSM this year because they've looked hella strong and it would be awesome for an NA team to win worlds!

So I've made my Pick'em choices and thought I'd share.

Group A:

ROX Tigers

G2

CLG

Albus NoX Luna

Group B:

Flash Wolves

SKT

C9

I May

Group C:

EDG

AHQ

H2K

INTZ

Group D:

TSM

SSG

RNG

SPY

I am putting all of my faith in TSM this year because they've looked hella strong and it would be awesome for an NA team to win worlds!

I have everything the same besides group B. I have Skt being first and C9 second. If Tsm get first in groups I am going all in on Tsm in bracket.

Does anyone know if there's any news on the Victorious Skin this year yet? If not, I'm predicting a mid-laner is going to finally get one this year, however, there haven't been many that have been consistently viable throughout the season. Lux has been in and out a lot, and I'd seriously love to see her get it, but that's also a slightly biased opinion from me since I main her.

Ahri has been in for most of the season, but I doubt she is going to get it since she just got an Arcade Skin a few weeks ago.

Edited by deathoftheflame

I don't think there's necessarily been any hints. I do vaguely remember hearing somewhere about how Graves, Viktor, and one other champ that I can't remember won't be getting it. Aside from that, I highly doubt it'll be for Lux. She's hardly been relevant for the majority of this season. I wouldn't be surprised to see maybe Jhin or Ekko.

On the topic of Victorious skins, I'd cast my bets on the following guidelines.

Top lane is likely, Ekko the obvious contender.

Mid lane is unlikely. Viktor is off the table, Zed got the Championship skin (though they have doubled up in the past) and Azir recently got nerfed into less prevalence whilst getting SKT Azir.

ADc is also unlikely. If it would happen, it'd be Jhin, but Kalista and Sivir got skins last year and another one is just... no.

Support will probably not happen. No support's really been truly a monster, as the meta changed often. Probably Soraka.

Jungle is likely. Nidalee is a contender, but she got Challenger, so perhaps Rek'sai? Gragas is also off the table along with Graves, so maybe jungle isn't AS likely.

Still not confirmed, but a supposedly credible source has provided us with the name for the next Ultimate skin, and it could come as early as next PBE cycle.

The supposed skin:

Elemental Lux

I'll keep you guys posted as more info pops up, but for now, take it with a grain of salt.

EDIT 1: This same source has provided us with which four champions are supposedly getting the next Star Guardian skins: Lulu, Poppy, Jinx, and Janna. They also stated that Ivern's release skin will be Candy King Ivern. They stated that these 5 skins will be on PBE next week alongside Ivern, but there is no word of when the Ultimate skin will be revealed. Unlikely that the Ultimate skin comes next week; never has an Ultimate been released alongside another skin, but early beta testing is definitely possible (DJ Sona took two, maybe three cycles to finish).