LoL General Chat

The Fush

Well how are you building him buddy?

Devourer into Rageblade into BoRK, then diverge from there. I'll usually get Merc Treads or Tabi, then build tanky. If I'm really feeling it, Titanic Hydra. Tanks are my jam, so building predominant damage on anyone rubs me the wrong way.

he's not really ban worthy when junglers like rek'sai/elise/kindred can deny him so much early

;_;

qRptEkS.png

;_____;

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Devourer into Rageblade into BoRK, then diverge from there. I'll usually get Merc Treads or Tabi, then build tanky. If I'm really feeling it, Titanic Hydra. Tanks are my jam, so building predominant damage on anyone rubs me the wrong way.

;_;

qRptEkS.png

;_____;

You don't really need all three of those. Go for Devourer/Guinsoos into tanky depending on what threats you need to optimize against. You play a lot of Twisted Treeline - DO NOT go Devourer there. You will not get the stacks in time for it to matter, and the early ad from Warrior will help you thrive in the fast paced early game meta of Twisted Treeline.

Warrior into BoRK is more than enough offense for Rek'Sai. I think that's what people prefer right now.

Also Rek'Sai is a scout before she is a duellist - she thrives on picking off the weak. On equal terms she can't hope to win a duel against Xin at any point in the game.

Warrior into BoRK is more than enough offense for Rek'Sai. I think that's what people prefer right now.Also Rek'Sai is a scout before she is a duellist - she thrives on picking off the weak. On equal terms she can't hope to win a duel against Xin at any point in the game.

I think they meant dev into botrk on xin

rek'sai doesn't need to duel xin to deny him, she's so mobile she can just swoop in and take his camps making him or any other dev junglers get sated later then usual

First time posting an image, so I'm just using my first time with Jhin in this case.
Rate my build please.

I don't normally play TT, but the build looks pretty solid, except for no IE. (Does TT have IE?) On SR, your standard build would look a lot like that, swapping the macethingy with IE.

Also 51 minute TT game. How'd that happen? o_o

except for no IE. (Does TT have IE?) On SR, your standard build would look a lot like that, swapping the macethingy with IE.

The mace thingy pretty much is the TT's IE :P

So yea imo aswell a pretty solid build for him

Edited by Wendel