LoL General Chat

The Fush

^^^This

Lucian is still insanely good at kiting and positioning, his issue is that he doesn't really have any utility for his team or high enough burst to fit into the wombo-combo all-in that's popular right now (Or was right after the Juggernaut patch, IDK if that changed since then?) And of course he's not a hypercarry

With a Janna or Nami alongside him I think he'd still perform just fine. They both have solid peel to help prevent said wombo-combo and AA buffs to help him with his slightly lower damage output

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've only seen Lucian do extremely good in games that he gets fed in recently. Even staying equal with his adc opponent, the other adc tends to usually end up winning stuff anyways.

I think he could use some tiny buffs honestly, but not to where he turns into a terror once again.

I'm not looking for a buff that sky rockets him to hyper carry again. It's more of a feel thing, he still feels fairly weak, you can get really ahead and still question damage at times, the nerfs post worlds hit Luciam really hard and he's been slowly climbing up from Riot's smackdown. Tbh, he just needs a slight bit more mana regen or a tiny bit more mana per level to feel complete again

That's not a surprise, and I don't blame them:

- Darius had not been played professionally since 2013 EU LCS Summer Split

- Garen had not been played since 2015 LPL spring split

- Skarner had not been played since 2014 World Championship

- Morde had not been played since 2015 LCK Winter Season

They needed a lot of love, and that was just one reason why. Although those pathetic Attack speed growths on Darius are painful.

That's not a surprise, and I don't blame them:

- Darius had not been played professionally since 2013 EU LCS Summer Split

- Garen had not been played since 2015 LPL spring split

- Skarner had not been played since 2014 World Championship

- Morde had not been played since 2015 LCK Winter Season

They needed a lot of love, and that was just one reason why. Although those pathetic Attack speed growths on Darius are painful.

The only really significant one on that list is Darius. The rest are just cycled out as a result of meta changes.

I agree that they needed love, but Riot definitely didn't do enough internal testing on these changes. Champs like this are a pain in the ass to balance, but if they'd use context when making these changes they'd be all good. Using benchmark champs like Renekton/Orianna/Corki to kinda see where a champion falls on a power scale is definitely they should consider doing.

>Goes into game as Morde

>>Realizes she has no fucking idea how to build new Morde

Ended up with Gunblade, Lich Bane, Rylai's, Zhonya's, Deathcap, and Pen Boots. Gunblade and Lich Bane just made sense to me. Rylai's was because people kept getting away from me so I wanted to slow them. Zhonya's was in hopes of surviving fights better. Deatchcap was for more damage, though I did also consider getting Luden's or Void Staff. And Pen Boots are Pen Boots

Well, my standard AP build was WoTA (sell for gunblade later) Deathcap, Rylai's, Zhonya's, Pen Boots, Void Staff

So more or less what I built... Oh, yeah, he does still perform well with that

Though the 25/13/4 Morde can't stand up to the 23/3/1/ Ekko

Super excited to actually go into this worlds with some competence and some idea as to what is going on. Kind of excited about the Worlds Pick'em Challenge. Maybe I'll pick up championship riven to instill fear in the enemies on the loading screen only for them to realize I fucking suck with Riven.

Super excited to actually go into this worlds with some competence and some idea as to what is going on. Kind of excited about the Worlds Pick'em Challenge. Maybe I'll pick up championship riven to instill fear in the enemies on the loading screen only for them to realize I fucking suck with Riven.

sounds fun!

And then you realized that unlike the other Championship skins, Championship Riven is Limited Edition and very well may never see the store again.

And then you realized that unlike the other Championship skins, Championship Riven is Limited Edition and very well may never see the store again.

and that makes me sad :( because I'm a pleb and didn't pick up this game until after season 2. It has nothing to do with the fact that I don't remember my og summoners info from back in beta -_-