LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I honestly doubt they'll give it to Azir. Although true he hasn't gotten his secondary skin yet, and its already been around a year, he is pretty low in popularity. Victorious skins typically go to popular champions with a stable year-round status. I can definitely see Sivir getting it, but Tristana also has a good chance as well.

he was played a lot in high elo and right now is being insta banned every game or picked every game in lcs. He is a very high priority champ even now after his nerfs. Maybe after this patch he will not be but i do think he deserves because of his power OF SHURIMA

Azir is only two points behind Katarina in popularity, and she's a rather popular champion.

My resources must suck, haven't really seen him played and lolking said he was pretty unpopular as of right now. Or maybe I just don't know how to read a graph correctly, which may be the case hahah.

Fuck man, this Cinderhulk nerf is going to make the item useless now, I mean from 0.6 x level to this?!? Rito pls

ATEsiWD.png

Side note, the mentions of a new Malphite skin on the PBE have been removed. Looks like no Malphite skin until 5.19 at least.

Fuck man, this Cinderhulk nerf is going to make the item useless now, I mean from 0.6 x level to this?!? Rito pls

ATEsiWD.png

Side note, the mentions of a new Malphite skin on the PBE have been removed. Looks like no Malphite skin until 5.19 at least.

That made my day.

And honestly, that sucks with the Malphite skin. I was kind of excited for it.

Who are some good Top lane champions? I just realized I have very few champs I can play there (Garen and possibly Nautilus and Teemo who I've recently started taking Mid). Nasus doesn't seem particularly strong at the moment and feels like there is a lot of counter-play to him. Any recommendations?

Depends on your play style, but I love Fiora up there right now. I'm not a huge top-laner myself, but whenever I need to, I usually go with her. Lissandra is starting to get back into the top meta also, but she's usually just used if additional AP is necessary on the team.

I mostly just play Nautilus and Rumble top. Working on finding an AD top to play. Garen and Darius are both P insane right now

TBH tho, there's no real reason to pick up a new toplaner if you've already got two or three champs you can play there

Who are some good Top lane champions? I just realized I have very few champs I can play there (Garen and possibly Nautilus and Teemo who I've recently started taking Mid). Nasus doesn't seem particularly strong at the moment and feels like there is a lot of counter-play to him. Any recommendations?

Nasus is easy to cpunter as long as your opponent sticks to top lane like glue. Sion, Renekton, Irelia, Darius, Garen, even Lulu have there benefits. It depends on who you like to play

Nasus is a misunderstood champion, both to play as and against. Probably worth giving him a shot but remember that the emphasis is to last-hit as many minions with Siphoning Strike as possible.

if you are against try to cc him if he tries to farm. Force him to stay under his tower. It goes to say if you are the Nasus player your team will most likely get mad at you because of how little most Nasus players go outside of top lane. So beware of being flamed

Can Lucian get a bit more of a buff, he still feels kind of weak :(

I'd prefer not, he's alright where he is. Damage and mobility need to be very delicately balanced when put together, otherwise you get the Lucian that dominated most of season 4 as Kalista has dominated this season.