LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm learning to jungle as Nunu. Just did a match and went 15 kills, 2 deaths, and 7 assists. That's actually really good for me.

Soooo, taken up Nunu have ya?

Good, good, at low levels a good Nunu will steal everything the enemy jungler holds dear in life, by stealing their main source of income which means they usually resort to taxing laners (in turn, that may put laners behind, cuz let's be real, Nunu's ganks aren't fantastic). Getting familiar with jungling early on is also a boon, but beware when switching to another jungler (say, Amumu or Pantheon) as they don't sustain nearly as well or clear nearly as fast. They will have much greater strength in other areas though; for example, Pantheon has the early ganks, and Amumu has an awesome teamfight presence.

Yeah, it's really bad to call C9 out of it as of yet. Though granted, if they keep Hai off his comfort champions (or just straight up dump on him like in game 2), that'll be big for Liquid's success.

EDIT: Yep, game 5. Oboi.

MWAHAHAHA, FOOL

YOUR PRECIOUS LIQUID SHALL EVAPORATE INTO THE CLOUDS

Okay, enough obnoxious Cho'Gath, I really like C9, they're one of the few teams I enjoy watching. TL I haven't enjoyed nearly as much. As such, I do have to root for C9 owo

Soooo, taken up Nunu have ya?

Good, good, at low levels a good Nunu will steal everything the enemy jungler holds dear in life, by stealing their main source of income which means they usually resort to taxing laners (in turn, that may put laners behind, cuz let's be real, Nunu's ganks aren't fantastic). Getting familiar with jungling early on is also a boon, but beware when switching to another jungler (say, Amumu or Pantheon) as they don't sustain nearly as well or clear nearly as fast. They will have much greater strength in other areas though; for example, Pantheon has the early ganks, and Amumu has an awesome teamfight presence.

Nunu is actually my most used champion, but I normally play him support. Snowball + Blood Boil = easy getaway while Q covers most missing health early game.

So here's a list of current Chromas

Champions

• Blitzcrank
  • Fizz
  • Garen
  • Lucian

Skins

• Nemesis Jax
  • Dragon Fist Lee Sin
  • Pool Party Leona
  • Rocket Girl Tristana

Remember these will be available in a bundle if you don't have the skin and/or champion. Prices for those aren't in stone yet but will depend on the skin (although all the skins that have chromas right now are 975 RP skins)

A Rioter told a public chat that these are going according to schedule and should be ready to ship with 5.8 barring any bugs.

Another said that they also had one for Ahri on the go, but he/she didn't say whether it would be this PBE cycle or the next.

Since there are likely more to come through the week, I will keep updating this post until patch ships

Honestly, with the champs you said you were against, about 90% of the reasoning you lost was because of probably faulty position on your part. Ahri needs to land a single target skillshot to be able to full combo you. Darius has a rather short range on his E, so if you're back far enough, it shouldn't really matter. Jinx traps... honestly don't know why she would be tossing the traps out midfight. I generally use them as a self peel when I get caught out. Just try to dodge it I guess. Morgana snare, just like Ahri, single target skillshot that you should be able to easily dodge of have one of the tanks soak up. Her stun, is probably what you should reserve your QSS for. Just curious, what champ were you playing?

Honestly, with the champs you said you were against, about 90% of the reasoning you lost was because of probably faulty position on your part. Ahri needs to land a single target skillshot to be able to full combo you. Darius has a rather short range on his E, so if you're back far enough, it shouldn't really matter. Jinx traps... honestly don't know why she would be tossing the traps out midfight. I generally use them as a self peel when I get caught out. Just try to dodge it I guess. Morgana snare, just like Ahri, single target skillshot that you should be able to easily dodge of have one of the tanks soak up. Her stun, is probably what you should reserve your QSS for. Just curious, what champ were you playing?

I do agree with this, Ahri and Morgana are skillshots. Really should've been looking out for that unless it was FoW thrown. But with Jinx if theres someone caught by Morgana, Ahri or Darius already then you throw them out to keep them there while getting their team to stay away unless they wanna be caught as well and destroyed. As for Darius' E having a rather short range it's about the same range as most ADCs AA range. Just really deceptive on the indicator. (550 range btw). But QSS does get you out of one, but with that much CC your support should've had a Mikael's, right? That is still a thing... I think.