Suggest for my team I'm currently at the 12th gym

quanpro0

I love your aggron's nickname.

If anything I would suggest you to replace medicham until you have the mega stone for it. There are better ghost and steel types than the ones you have too. Chandelure has monstruos special attack and excadrill offers you everything aggron has and more.

that's a strong team. if anything I guess Alolan Ninetals could be replaced for a better ice type later on like Sneasel/Weavile), and even that is trading something amazing for something equally amazing. I would say "Gardevoir and Magnezone", but Primarina does things that Gardevoir can do as well (only thing setting Garde higher being speed if you ask me)

Good starter choice with Primarina. So having A-Ninetales might be a little more fairy-ish, so if you need an Ice type I suggest Rotom-Ice for an Electric utility (Plus Thunder Wave + Hex is OP). Aggron is powerful but fairly slow and susceptible to Fighting types, so I suggest Excadrill as a replacement as well. One last thing, a good moveset for your Mismagius is Nasty Plot with Mystical Fire and Magical Leaf, since you lack those types on your team.