Introduction

Illumi

Hello everyone! I am not new to Reborn, I play it since ep. 16, but it's my first time being active on forums, so greetings guys! I go by name of Illumi, and right now I am having my first succesful run on Reborn. Previous two were cut short, but I will finish this one! Right now I am grinding my newest team member for the Devon building infiltration, wish me luck guys and it's lovely to meet you all!

Current team:
Blaziken lvl 74

Ampharos lvl 76

Floatzel lvl 75

Oricorio Pau lvl 74

Salazzle lvl 75

A-Ninetales lvl 76

Kricketune lvl 73

Klinklang lvl 74

Camerupt lvl 73

Ribombee lvl 75

Hawlucha lvl 75

Brionne lvl 28

>Klinklang

Hi I already like you

Looks like a nice selection of 'mons all in all, I'm sure you'll have little trouble with Devon! Wishing you much success c:

Salazzle is incredibly fun to use imo. Which of those mons are your most used ones so far, out of curiosity?

(And, of course, welcome to the forums~)

22 minutes ago, ZEL said:

>Klinklang

Hi I already like you

Looks like a nice selection of 'mons all in all, I'm sure you'll have little trouble with Devon! Wishing you much success c:

Salazzle is incredibly fun to use imo. Which of those mons are your most used ones so far, out of curiosity?

(And, of course, welcome to the forums~)

First 6 is my main team, tho I will swap Floatzel for Primarina soon. I got a shiny Klink via wonder trade before 1st Tangrowth fight, it was lvl 33 so it had to wait, but ay, adamant nature, I'll take it

48 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Welcome Illumi, and nice array of mons!

Training a Kricketune up to lv73... respectable

I mean
I did Kricketune solo run in Platinum once and I fell in love, also Adamant nature is helping a lot :D

Edited by Illumi