Looking for...

AlphaBran

I've got a new save going and would like to run a team I haven't run yet before. Currently I have Prinplup, and vulpix (alolan). Looking for decent grass, ground, fire, psychic/ghost/dark types. If you have anything you wouldn't mind suggesting or trading, would really appreciate it!

Torterra would be legit. You don't by chance have a female for that line do you?

6 minutes ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

ok i can help with the ghost/fire type how does chandure sound also for grass/ground i have torterra and for psychic/dark i have malamar are you fine with these three pokemon in terms of needing those typings

Brainstorming of pokemon of those types that aren't already covered.

Fire types: alolan marowak, talonflame, magmortar, salazzle or rotom heat

Psychic types: gardevoir, reuniclus, sigilyph, slowbro/king or metagross

Ghost types: mismagius, cofagrigus, spiritomb, gengar, mimikyu, banette (mega?) or (again) alolan marowak

Dark types: honchkrow, krookodile, weavile, zoroark, bisharp or sharpedo (mega?)

46 minutes ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

@AlphaBran did u want a ditto I can give u one in a couple days @ my dad's house without my laptop so can't trade today have to wait till I go home

Ditto would be helpful but by that time I should already have one. THANKS THO

38 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

Brainstorming of pokemon of those types that aren't already covered.

Fire types: alolan marowak, talonflame, magmortar, salazzle or rotom heat

Psychic types: gardevoir, reuniclus, sigilyph, slowbro/king or metagross

Ghost types: mismagius, cofagrigus, spiritomb, gengar, mimikyu, banette (mega?) or (again) alolan marowak

Dark types: honchkrow, krookodile, weavile, zoroark, bisharp or sharpedo (mega?)

Of those I am considering Metagross, I have a beldum but...alas no way to breed without ditto, Right? So if I adopt a Metagross it will have to be added in a day or two when I make it to ditto. 

So...the team I am looking to make (not necessarily because it is best but because these are pokes I have never played with or at the least have not played with in a long time) is as follows...

Empoleon

Ninetails

Torterra 

Chesnaught

Rhyperior 

Hydregion (is this a legal poke or still unobtainable) 

In place of Hydregion (or Torterra) I would use Metagross.

4 minutes ago, AlphaBran said:

So...the team I am looking to make (not necessarily because it is best but because these are pokes I have never played with or at the least have not played with in a long time) is as follows...

Empoleon

Ninetails

Torterra 

Chesnaught

Rhyperior 

Hydregion (is this a legal poke or still unobtainable) 

In place of Hydregion (or Torterra) I would use Metagross.

Well, technically you can get it without cheating if someone trades you a third dark matter, but in theory it was supossed to be unobtainable until next episode.

2 minutes ago, Thundermaze said:

I can give you a Deino~

Thanks buttttt...since it is apparently still technically "unobtainable"... I may just wait till the next episode to do a run with one. I'll just add Metagross in place of Deino. 

Just builds my anticipation...I've wanted to use Deino in a run through for a long time.

1 minute ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

ok i've bred 4 turtwig and they all turned out to be male so is it alright if i trade you a male one instead of a female one 

Lol that's so sad. But yeah, you can send it my way. I appreciate the effort! Cornick is my account name.