Weird-ass personality test

Yuki

so i found this test and i was going through the questions, all "... this makes... absolutely no sense... wtf?" but apparently the cryptic/abstract answers chosen are relative to what our subconscious has internalized, which is how it discerns it's answers.

Take the quiz and post your results!

http://byzantiumtests.com/

chart.png

title1.png

Your responses indicate a desire to escape from your troubles, and a fear that this action will destroy what you’ve already achieved.

These conflicting emotions sometimes cause you to be abnormally irritable and impatient when your needs are not met. Your concentration is also impacted, often leaving you feeling groggy or agitated.

The ensuing anxiety usually leaves you feeling vulnerable. As a result, you become less affectionate with people you care about. You occasionally become caustic and even needlessly cruel.

This stems from your own insecurity and fear of failure. Leveraging your ability to remain strong in the face of adversity — an ability you’ve proved to possess in the past — is the key to your emotional satisfaction.

You have a strong opinion of your own abilities, which is deserved. You are sharp and intellectually discerning when the need arises. In times of great stress, you have the will power to make difficult decisions.

scary accurate tbh

You end up being in the top 1% no matter what xP

chart.png

title4.png

Unlike most people, you have a strong — at times destructive — independent streak. Routine tasks are frustrating and often impossible to complete, unless you’ve created them for yourself.

At the moment, you are under substantial stress and anxiety. This is caused by the unshakable feeling that you’re not fully in control of your own life.

An existing relationship in your life, either romantic or business-related, is currently unsatisfactory. You’re presently contemplating the possibility of escape. This can make you irritable or uncomfortable at times, even around the people you love.

However, when you are in control, you’re capable and even excited to make difficult decisions. This occasionally leaves you feeling isolated or alone. You are willing to make this trade-off, if it means being in charge of your own life.

The darker emotions inside you — those underlying urges that all humans have — are very strong. And yet, you have the ability to harness that energy to achieve your goals. This makes you unique among our testing population. You can focus your energy, both positive and negative.

While I was going through it I didn't think I was doing it right but...

• Administrators

chart.png

title4.png

Unlike most people, you have a strong — at times destructive — independent streak. Routine tasks are frustrating and often impossible to complete, unless you’ve created them for yourself.

At the moment, you are under substantial stress and anxiety. This is caused by the unshakable feeling that you’re not fully in control of your own life.

An existing relationship in your life, either romantic or business-related, is currently unsatisfactory. You’re presently contemplating the possibility of escape. This can make you irritable or uncomfortable at times, even around the people you love.

However, when you are in control, you’re capable and even excited to make difficult decisions. This occasionally leaves you feeling isolated or alone. You are willing to make this trade-off, if it means being in charge of your own life.

The darker emotions inside you — those underlying urges that all humans have — are very strong. And yet, you have the ability to harness that energy to achieve your goals. This makes you unique among our testing population. You can focus your energy, both positive and negative.

... hi horizon, how are you.

Well, I hate routine tasks for sure, definitely not much in control of anything, lol my existing relationships, I can make decisions sometimes, very much able to focus positive and negative... given the slap on the face that tells me to do so, admittedly (hi Ame!)

Seems okay to me.

title2.png

Your responses indicate a desire to overcome a persistent feeling of emptiness or dissatisfaction. You believe life should have more to offer, and fear you have somehow not achieved everything you deserve.

Your desire for legitimate respect and success has led to increasing anxiety. Consequently, you no longer exhibit some of the friendliness and openness for which you were once known.

Similarly, you fear being overly influenced by others. You are often fiercely independent, which sometimes leads to being resistant to the opinions of friends and relatives — even to the point of denying what you fear may actually be true.

This behavior stems from your wish to be regarded as an authority. It leads you to react strongly when you suspect you might be wrong. At times you feel that too much is being asked of you, and that you are not properly recognized for your efforts. This situation — be it fueled by others’ jealousy or negligence — adds to the stress in your life.

Luckily, your determination is unyielding. Unlike others facing similar adversity, you forge ahead despite the challenges. Through strength of will or simple endurance, you are unique in your ability to withstand the troubles of a complicated life.

surprisingly accurate for the most part

Edited by Huggyboo

• Administrators
title2.png

Your responses indicate a desire to overcome a persistent feeling of emptiness or dissatisfaction. You believe life should have more to offer, and fear you have somehow not achieved everything you deserve.

Your desire for legitimate respect and success has led to increasing anxiety. Consequently, you no longer exhibit some of the friendliness and openness for which you were once known.

Similarly, you fear being overly influenced by others. You are often fiercely independent, which sometimes leads to being resistant to the opinions of friends and relatives — even to the point of denying what you fear may actually be true.

This behavior stems from your wish to be regarded as an authority. It leads you to react strongly when you suspect you might be wrong. At times you feel that too much is being asked of you, and that you are not properly recognized for your efforts. This situation — be it fueled by others’ jealousy or negligence — adds to the stress in your life.

Luckily, your determination is unyielding. Unlike others facing similar adversity, you forge ahead despite the challenges. Through strength of will or simple endurance, you are unique in your ability to withstand the troubles of a complicated life.

surprisingly accurate for the most part

This was actually the result I got the first time and in trying to copy the result I herped a derp and closed like three tabs trying to get the right one lolol

I redid it trying to put in the same answers but it seems like some of the questions were different? I feel like the new one was more accurate anyway

Meh. =/

• Administrators

Got the same as Harky. But I don't agree with all of it...

Pretty sure it's just random. I took the test 4 different times and got a different result every time (clicking the same answers for each question I got it.)

title3.png

Your responses indicate that you have a normal desire to share yourself with others. However, this need is not being adequately fulfilled at present.

As a result, you unconsciously attempt to treat this emptiness with momentary interests and temporary passions. If left unaddressed, this imbalance leads to impulsive behavior and unnecessary risks.

Past betrayals have left you generally suspicious of others’ behavior, particularly regarding romantic relationships. You fear you may be exploited if you open yourself too fully. Consequently, you often seek some proof of a new friend’s or lover’s sincerity before you decide to trust them.

Further complicating your relationships is the anxiety you have about your unfulfilled personal and professional goals. You fear that you’ve made decisions that weren’t in your own best interest, or failed to take advantage of opportunities when they presented themselves.

The desire to overcome these challenges sometimes lead you to seem pushy or even arrogant. Because this competitive urge is not always apparent to others, they are often surprised by it.

However, the passion that underlies your desire for success is unique. This makes you unlike others. You cannot simply accept what life has to offer; you aspire for more.

I'mma go crawl in a hole now.

chart.png

preliminaryResults.pngtitle3.png

Your responses indicate that you have a normal desire to share yourself with others. However, this need is not being adequately fulfilled at present.

As a result, you unconsciously attempt to treat this emptiness with momentary interests and temporary passions. If left unaddressed, this imbalance leads to impulsive behavior and unnecessary risks.

Past betrayals have left you generally suspicious of others’ behavior, particularly regarding romantic relationships. You fear you may be exploited if you open yourself too fully. Consequently, you often seek some proof of a new friend’s or lover’s sincerity before you decide to trust them.

Further complicating your relationships is the anxiety you have about your unfulfilled personal and professional goals. You fear that you’ve made decisions that weren’t in your own best interest, or failed to take advantage of opportunities when they presented themselves.

The desire to overcome these challenges sometimes lead you to seem pushy or even arrogant. Because this competitive urge is not always apparent to others, they are often surprised by it.

However, the passion that underlies your desire for success is unique. This makes you unlike others. You cannot simply accept what life has to offer; you aspire for more.

This is creepy.

chart.png

title1.png

Your responses indicate a desire to escape from your troubles, and a fear that this action will destroy what you’ve already achieved.

These conflicting emotions sometimes cause you to be abnormally irritable and impatient when your needs are not met. Your concentration is also impacted, often leaving you feeling groggy or agitated.

The ensuing anxiety usually leaves you feeling vulnerable. As a result, you become less affectionate with people you care about. You occasionally become caustic and even needlessly cruel.

This stems from your own insecurity and fear of failure. Leveraging your ability to remain strong in the face of adversity — an ability you’ve proved to possess in the past — is the key to your emotional satisfaction.

You have a strong opinion of your own abilities, which is deserved. You are sharp and intellectually discerning when the need arises. In times of great stress, you have the will power to make difficult decisions.

I also did the other tests even the one with the webcam.

It said I lied about my emotions. q __ q

title4.png

... Well then. Erm...

Huh. Reading it over, that's rather...accurate. Very much so, actually...

title3.png

As if. I just choose whether I want to share myself with others or not. It more depends on the purpose, and it far away from being a NEED for me.

This is the only part of the result that even slightly portrays me. When I don't have something to keep me going, I usually get angry.

I'm generally suspicious others, definetely (although I have never had ANYTHING to do with romantic relationships), but I never "seek proof" about somebody. Here's a heads up for you; I NEVER fully trust anyone. I might decently trust some people a lot more than others, but I'm always on my guard from pretty much anyone, and that includes all of you, too.

I already said I have had no relation to, well, relationships, and while I do PREFER decisions in my best interest, it doesn't mean that I want to disregard the other person either. I take advantage of what I want to.

If you looked up competitive in the dictionary, I wouldn't be on it. There are few things I present determination in, and I'm known to give up on things that aren't in my own interest, since in most competitive situations, I'm stuck with a bunch of pricks in a sports game in my school. I only try to overcome a challenge if I have a decent chance in doing so.

The bold part isn't true...

Am I the only one who didn't get an accurate result at all?

Edited by Roo The BAKA!

Eh, I find that these things are pretty vague and the variety of answers I've seen so far is really damned limited. Not like the different answer are even mutually exclusive either. And if Ame says she picked the same stuff and got different answers, well yeah. We're all just reading into it what we want to. Le sigh.

yeah but that's common knowledge imo xP

"I can speak to the dead! Your grandmother is here with me."

"Wow, really? How'd you know she was dead?!"

"She speaks to me."

"What does she say?"

"She's sorry she couldn't spend more time with you."

Works for just about anybody, eh? And if somebody's grandmother was a raving bitch, maybe she calmed after death? oO0o0O0o0O0O0o yaknowwhatimean

Holy shit, its scary how accurate some things are. Not that I understtod some of the wierd-ass questions, but... y'know, I don't care right now.