A little issue with my Decidueye in Rejuvenation...

Fad

16 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

This bug has been reported multiple times, it might get fixed in V10.

Oh deary.. Alrighty then. Offtopic, but I can't seem to find the heart scale in amethyst grotto. The item guide isn't exactly clarifying anything for me that well.

Never mind. Found the heart scale.

Post your save file and I can give your decidueye spirit shackle (the bug will be still present so decidueye will still be unable to learn it by natural means).

Go to C:\Users\[your username]\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation or put game.rxdata in the search bar of the start menu and then right click to the file, open location and then just to make sure check that the name of the folder is called Pokemon Rejuvenation. Post here the file called game.

22 hours ago, seki108 said:

Isn't the latest patch for Rejuv E9  Patch#10?  If so, that issue is still there.

i am sorry if that.s the case make sure jan know.s about this so the problem is fixed 

1 hour ago, AnnDy said:

i am sorry if that.s the case make sure jan know.s about this so the problem is fixed 

Trust me, with how much it's been posted constantly on here the past few months (especially every page on the V9 bug reporting thread), he knows the problem exists.  It's just that we haven't had a Rejuv patch in about 6 months, though not releasing more patches also is part of the reason why Episode 10's progress bar is so full now.