Will something like this ever happen

Rainlove

Hey chicken nuggets~ Okay hear me out on this one and tell me what you think!. I've came across to a video of also a fan-made Pokemon game a while back. I honestly can't remember which game was it but I do remember at the end of that game the character, after he won against the champion, got put in a prison for cheating. Afterwards, he hung himself in his cell. The player who was doing the play-through (Plus everyone who was watching of course) were shocked!. The player did mention he manipulated his save file to get Pokemons he wanted early in the game plus some Max Revives. My question is do you think something similar will happen in Reborn and Rejuvenation? Something Undertale One-shot moment where the game "punishes" you for playing around with save files or Pokemons? Thoughts? 

I really doubt it given that Ame has said she doesn't care how people play the game and there would potentially be issues with the online system. That's not to say its impossible, but it doesn't seem like reborn's style to me. 

15 minutes ago, Rainlove said:

Hey chicken nuggets~ Okay hear me out on this one and tell me what you think!. I've came across to a video of also a fan-made Pokemon game a while back. I honestly can't remember which game was it but I do remember at the end of that game the character, after he won against the champion, got put in a prison for cheating. Afterwards, he hung himself in his cell. The player who was doing the play-through (Plus everyone who was watching of course) were shocked!. The player did mention he manipulated his save file to get Pokemons he wanted early in the game plus some Max Revives. My question is do you think something similar will happen in Reborn and Rejuvenation? Something Undertale One-shot moment where the game "punishes" you for playing around with save files or Pokemons? Thoughts? 

It probably won't be exactly like that, but one of the teasers for Rejuvenation V10 was a game over screen (well, I think, because now I'm scrolling through the dev thread and I can't find it but I swear I remember seeing a game over screen). Anyways I see Jan as much more likely of killing the player than Ame.

On 1/11/2018 at 3:29 AM, Rainlove said:

Wow... that's a bit too punishing for just a fan-made game... But i don't think Ame will care about something like that since i know someone in this forum that likes to spread Reborn's exploitable glitches, and he's still fine.

On 10/01/2018 at 9:29 PM, Rainlove said:

Interesting, that reminds me Alphys Neo Fight when the player abuses from infinite pie. Otherwise, I doubt Ame planned such a thing with the main character of Reborn. There’s more chances to see an alternate ending where the prophecy related to the player will be altered, but it would surprise me to be arrested after everything I’ve done for the city. Also, if we trust the relationship points, you rise in esteem of the most part of the Gym Leaders after your victories. If the player should be killed, it’s more likely to be linked to an eventual plot of Lin, even if she said she will ‘protect’ the player.

On 1/11/2018 at 4:29 AM, Rainlove said:

i doubt that ame will be that elaborate

or else im doomed