Does anyone have a Wimpod to spare?

Wolfox

Hello, people reading this. For my Written Run, I decided I wanted to use a Wimpod/Golisopod. But after tampering with the date setting I noticed that I can only get a Blitzle from the event :(

If anyone has a surplus please let me know. If possible I would like it to be Adamant or Brave (what you gonna outspeed anyway?) while having Aqua Jet. If this is not doable I'll just take it as you can offer. For IV's, if you're being a Hero as good as possible would be nice, but I'll take what ever.

10 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

I mean I have a Shiny Wimpod I could delevel a few times for ya but messing with the nature or ivs I aint got heart scales and i'm far too lazy to iv breed.

If you could lower its level to around level 15 (pretty much on par with the rest of my team) I'll take it. I'm not above doing some savescumming when I reach the nature changer (even in a written run)

2 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

If you could lower its level to around level 15 (pretty much on par with the rest of my team) I'll take it. I'm not above doing some savescumming when I reach the nature changer (even in a written run)

alright though I must warn you the ivs on this are looking pretty bad in atk so it probably won't be great but still I suppose any Wimpod is a start right? (how do they get Aqua Jet on them? I just caught this one)

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

alright though I must warn you the ivs on this are looking pretty bad in atk so it probably won't be great but still I suppose any Wimpod is a start right? (how do they get Aqua Jet on them? I just caught this one)

Aqua Jet is an Egg move (from clauncher). And it's no big issue that the IV's are a bit bad, I can't offer much good in return anyway

if ya prefer regardless of shiny I could try quickly get Aqua Jet on it in an egg which saves common candys but does require me to get a female wimpod and for the egg to be hatched before it can be trained up @Wolfox (internet went on me sorry for delay)

I'd rather it not be shiny in that case. I've you've sene my run I already have a shiny Vulpix for plot reasons and hogging another shiny would kinda take away a bit of the specialness of said Vulpix @Lord Drakyle

Edit: Someone else is already able to help. Wouldn;t want you to waste time but thanks anyway.

Just now, Wolfox said:

I'd rather it not be shiny in that case. I've you've sene my run I already have a shiny Vulpix for plot reasons and hogging another shiny would kinda take away a bit of the specialness of said Vulpix @Lord Drakyle

alright well I suppose ill see if I can get Aqua Jet on it then assuming you haven't already had it sorted by then