Alpha Omega

Kamina

Hey all! I saw a lot of clans doing this so I decided it was probably about time that my clan, Alpha Omega had a thread of our own. [:
The clan was created by Slant and I so our small group of friends could have a place to hang out in a back channel. Nothing really changed save for the fact that we had a name to define ourselves. Eventually people started noticing the little AO clan tag and recognized us as a quite serious, competitive clan.

Rules:
Be well mannered. (that is all)

Be good at pokemon :[]

Teh Members *-*

Slant -186.gif
Kamina -187.gif
Rupe -015.gif
Skwayz[ded :[[] -111.gif
Dark Desire -156.gif
Moony -post-14735-0-13329000-1418314734.png
Duster[kinda ded] –040.gif
Reignited'Light -Spr_DP_Waitress.png

Jelly - 032.gif

Sir_bagel -008.gif

Lobos- 045.gif

Fink - 060.gif

Half members (are not officially part of AO but they hang out in our clan a lot and are competitive)

Void - 138.gif

We don’t believe in ranks and thus treat each other as mutual members of the clan. This is because we are for the most part close friends and don’t like to define each other by a “higher” or “lower” ranking.

We are recruiting but you have to be really good to get in.

if you wanna join post :]]

Edited by Kamina

@Eternal Edge: Fixed and we will make sure no one else gets the Ghetsis Sprites :P

@EeveeLover: we will see about that but more likely than no D:. We are extremely picky about our choices. However if you are able to get a lot better at battling and also get to know all the AO members a little bit better you will have a good shot at getting in if we do decide to recruit.

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...