What're YOU listening to?~

NoGoodBoyo

Getting to see these guys in concert with the Black Keys is one of my life's greatest investments

And fuck it, it's VGM time

Anyone who has played the above game agrees that music is by far the best in the game and one of the best Nintendo's ever made. Remake, but it's far better than the original

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

This song means so much to me..

I live in Ft. Lauderdale (or, well, it's the nearest big city, I think) so this song here is why I even started listening to ADTR; love it <3

although probably for different (i.e. significantly less important) reasons than you do

>shuffling through iTunes for a cheery song to counter a depressing one I accidentally remembered and not-so-accidentally listened to

done.

i can go to sleep now.

• Upvote 1

I was going to post shit from Hello We Are Midori, but fuck can't find it on YT. So everyone look that album up, it's fucking amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAd8gwmCgnE

Low and behold, the one and single song to evoke any emotion from me at all. There probably is more, but this is the one song I always remember when thinking about emotion and music. Fucking love it and should give Funeral more listens

Fantastic punk rock and is one chaotic listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsjpJzWGy6s

OH LAWDY IT'S KEION. FUCKING YES THIS MUSIC IS <3

• Administrators

So I found myself listening to this

because I have other songs from them on my iTunes and remembered it exists, and I have to wonder- am I the only one who thinks the relative seriousness of the song is kind of downplayed by the fact that they're fighting with water guns? ._.

• Administrators

I know that feel, I've had songs that I just put on repeat and listen to it constantly...

I know for sure these were a couple of them-

^ honestly I listened to nothing but the entirety of this album for like two weeks after it came out